Me when I saw that DBD wanted to be nominated for "Labor of Love".

*Sees*

image.png

*Remembers that the game is being poorly treated, only getting worse with each subsequent chapter update, almost every time breaking the game until they take literal months to fix it. And most of the content came out poorly balanced. Then sees that the developers think they're actually doing a good job to warrant a nomination. Meanwhile here I am, NOT playing it, and actually being really happy because of the infuriation and stress of the poorly-made game no longer getting to me.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA&ab_channel=AzusaNakano


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You forgot about the hackers, the lackluster report system, the DDoS issue...

    I'd say more, but the list - it is too long!

    ---

    Edit:

    I'll be fair and say they did give me Carmina, however.

    Ahh, Carmina.

  • @Beaburd said:

    You forgot about the hackers, the lackluster report system, the DDoS issue...

    I'd say more, but the list - it is too long!

    If DBD were filled with a bunch of comedians, I'd still say they aren't doing a "Good Job so far".

  • Also they disabled comments on Steam from what I've heard. Truly a company that loves its consumer base

  • Heh.

    Yeah, sure, they pump out updates, but I hardly call it an "Update" if it literally makes it unplayable for a solid amount of time, and is STILL buggy as crap as if the aftertaste wouldn't go away.

  • @Toxicboii said:

    *Sees*

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RCRWI5I56PHB/image.png

    *Remembers that the game is being poorly treated, only getting worse with each subsequent chapter update, almost every time breaking the game until they take literal months to fix it. And most of the content came out poorly balanced. Then sees that the developers think they're actually doing a good job to warrant a nomination. Meanwhile here I am, NOT playing it, and actually being really happy because of the infuriation and stress of the poorly-made game no longer getting to me.*

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA&ab_channel=AzusaNakano

    Dicaprio meme thats me lol

  • Labor of greed it's more adequate 😂

  • I’m embarrassed for them

  • Yeah that was hilarious lol, I just laughed.

    Y'all devs think you're truly putting love into a bug-infested, poorly-balanced game cluttered with unnecessary new content instead of QoL changes, balance updates, good optimization, and bug fixes.

  • @Toxicboii said:

    *Sees*

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RCRWI5I56PHB/image.png

    *Remembers that the game is being poorly treated, only getting worse with each subsequent chapter update, almost every time breaking the game until they take literal months to fix it. And most of the content came out poorly balanced. Then sees that the developers think they're actually doing a good job to warrant a nomination. Meanwhile here I am, NOT playing it, and actually being really happy because of the infuriation and stress of the poorly-made game no longer getting to me.*

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA&ab_channel=AzusaNakano

    Literally had the same reaction when I saw that. I laughed and then just nominated RUST for the achievement.

  • I haven't been heard laughing from several rooms away in years. . .

  • @TatsuiChiyo said:

    Also they disabled comments on Steam from what I've heard. Truly a company that loves its consumer base

    The Announcements have always been locked a few hours after they get posted, it's not something new and it's not to avoid the comments, there's already a discussion on the Steam forums about it and it's open and going.

    I'll quote Mandy's explanation here:

    @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668056#Comment_2668056

    I'm the one that actually locked the thread - as we lock all announcement threads. Plus deleted a lot of abusive comments...it's not negativity that we avoid, it's the insults, abuse and death threats.

    @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668081#Comment_2668081

    There's a discussion going on right now on the Steam Forums - about the award. Death threats on an Announcment are not tolerated in the slightest. And we always lock Announcements a few hours later, as you will see by every single announcement that's in that particular sub forum.


  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2669883#Comment_2669883

    The Announcements have always been locked a few hours after they get posted, it's not something new and it's not to avoid the comments, there's already a discussion on the Steam forums about it and it's open and going.

    I'll quote Mandy's explanation here:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668069#Comment_2668069

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668108#Comment_2668108

    I'm actually going to nominate them.

    clearly they do care.

  • *Looking through microscope*

    Oh, neat. They do.


    It's just very, very little.

    Them randomly adjusting perks that nobody asked to be adjusted, them completely gutting some killers after reworking and some putting on an extra ability on a killer and then calling that "acceptable" and "powerful", Them using a very poor method to judge a balanced match (2 kills 2 escapes), and finally, them being on the side of NFTs...

    Yeah, no, with how they're treating the game... It feels like they're updating the game just to keep the cash flowing. I mean, from one of their AMA's or something, Cote openly admitted to having made this game with the intention of infuriating the person, thinking it'd keep them playing. (Only reason most people are continuously playing is either because they don't care, or they be toxic in an attempt to laugh off the pain with another's misery.)

    They have little developer experience, I believe. (and seriously, I think their lead balancer doesn't even know how to play the game correctly.)


    But hey, to each to their own opinion. Although I thought I'd tell you a little about DBD. Make it an educated decision.

  • @Toxicboii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670394#Comment_2670394

    *Looking through microscope*

    Oh, neat. They do.

    It's just very, very little.

    Them randomly adjusting perks that nobody asked to be adjusted, them completely gutting some killers after reworking and some putting on an extra ability on a killer and then calling that "acceptable" and "powerful", Them using a very poor method to judge a balanced match (2 kills 2 escapes), and finally, them being on the side of NFTs...

    Yeah, no, with how they're treating the game... It feels like they're updating the game just to keep the cash flowing. I mean, from one of their AMA's or something, Cote openly admitted to having made this game with the intention of infuriating the person, thinking it'd keep them playing. (Only reason most people are continuously playing is either because they don't care, or they be toxic in an attempt to laugh off the pain with another's misery.)

    They have little developer experience, I believe. (and seriously, I think their lead balancer doesn't even know how to play the game correctly.)

    But hey, to each to their own opinion. Although I thought I'd tell you a little about DBD. Make it an educated decision.

    I mean, at the very least, they're trying.

    trying my patience.

    (joke)

  • After the massacre that this whole year has been (and how long the fps issue has been in the game because its still not fully fixed for old gen)


    I can only see the care going into how much of them dimma dollas this game makes, cause the fact that Pyramid Head is STILL bugged is disappointing