Haven't seen much bugs this chapter

^

Title

I play on Xbox and so far throughout my day I haven't encountered any bugs, lag spikes, etc. I saw on Twitter where 1 person had a bug where they couldn't get someone on Gideon Meat Plant but so far that was about it.


Has anyone else experienced a bug during their sessions today?

Comments

  • Nope. I haven't seen any major bugs either. Im waiting to eventually see some, but im a little bit optimistic that there won't be any major bugs this chapter.

  • Wait really? That’s awesome to know.

  • We should enjoy it while it last next week they gonna do a patch and put some bug in

  • I feel there's been more optimization done than just with spirit. Especially on the new map, where I was concerned that could be bugged or optimized badly with all the detail, which has played really smoothly!

    I've had a few games as both killer and survivor, and the only issue I had was playing Billy on the Artist map and kept getting caught on low-hanging branches. Still got the 4k, as the map overall works well with Billy, and it was only minorly frustrating.

    Otherwise, this is a well-made patch!

  • One very apparent and annoying one is the sound that generators are still being repaired, after they’re all done.

  • Bugs? Not really many.

    Optimisation? Bestie is worse than BHVR's attempt at designing a functional matchmaking system.

  • Because they went and bugged all the new achievements from the looks of the bug report section

    Why bug something in game when you can bug some trophies?

  • There's a hook on the new map that the killer can perfectly bodyblock and there's no way past them to save

  • @Brokenbones said:

    There's a hook on the new map that the killer can perfectly bodyblock and there's no way past them to save

    Hoping this has been reported?

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    Because they went and bugged all the new achievements from the looks of the bug report section

    Why bug something in game when you can bug some trophies?

    (New) achievements being bugged is hardly something new though..

  • I'd write a report but I'm worried people might start abusing it once they realise which hook it is

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2669331#Comment_2669331

    I'd write a report but I'm worried people might start abusing it once they realise which hook it is

    But you’ve already mentioned it where the heaviest traffic of the forums is... 😂

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2669344#Comment_2669344

    But you’ve already mentioned it where the heaviest traffic of the forums is... 😂

    I didn't say where the hook is though

    Could be anywhere...

  • @GoshJosh said:

    One very apparent and annoying one is the sound that generators are still being repaired, after they’re all done.

    Ah ok, I encountered that on my recent match so speak of the devil it's bit annoying yeah but not too much of a hinderance thankfully. Hope that'll be solved in the next patch though

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2669319#Comment_2669319

    (New) achievements being bugged is hardly something new though..

    I thought new achievements always come in on the next day though? Odd, a bug that I thought was just a schedule I gradually adjusted myself for lol


    At least I can get some practice in with Artist for the Adept achievement ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • @Shenanigan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2669337#Comment_2669337

    I thought new achievements always come in on the next day though? Odd, a bug that I thought was just a schedule I gradually adjusted myself for lol

    At least I can get some practice in with Artist for the Adept achievement ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    No, pretty sure I always start to focus on adepts and the other achievements immediately after release when I am on. Usually i start 1-2 hours after release though.. but they were always there

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Bugs? Not really many.

    Optimisation? Bestie is worse than BHVR's attempt at designing a functional matchmaking system.

    Pretty much yeah lol

    I just hope it's not like an enteral groundhog day like the resident evil chapter for some on other consoles when a chapter comes out.

  • @Shenanigan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2669196#Comment_2669196

    Pretty much yeah lol

    I just hope it's not like an enteral groundhog day like the resident evil chapter for some on other consoles when a chapter comes out.

    when artist uses her power for the first time my rig has a heart attack


    could run re village perfectly fine though

  • @Shenanigan said:

    ^

    Title

    I play on Xbox and so far throughout my day I haven't encountered any bugs, lag spikes, etc. I saw on Twitter where 1 person had a bug where they couldn't get someone on Gideon Meat Plant but so far that was about it.

    Has anyone else experienced a bug during their sessions today?

    nope.

    I'm pretty happy with this update.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    I feel there's been more optimization done than just with spirit. Especially on the new map, where I was concerned that could be bugged or optimized badly with all the detail, which has played really smoothly!

    I've had a few games as both killer and survivor, and the only issue I had was playing Billy on the Artist map and kept getting caught on low-hanging branches. Still got the 4k, as the map overall works well with Billy, and it was only minorly frustrating.

    Otherwise, this is a well-made patch!

    So far from what I've read from others, gen repair sounds still linger after they've been completed, killer is able to bodyblock a hook on the new map so that's a scummy downside :/c, others were scouting for some but are optimistic nothing game breaking or visual malfunctions are happening.


    A few kinks (potentially but not hoping for any more) in this patch but rather tame (hope that's a good word for it)!

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2669384#Comment_2669384

    when artist uses her power for the first time my rig has a heart attack

    could run re village perfectly fine though

    Ah shoot man hope that gets cleared up, like nemesis all over again in a way :/

  • I'll keep knocking on wood...

  • @lovemeplz said:

    We should enjoy it while it last next week they gonna do a patch and put some bug in

    Fixes:

    Added bugs to artist’s base kit to fix later.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    There's a hook on the new map that the killer can perfectly bodyblock and there's no way past them to save

    Good thing a killer can't body block a hook so it can't be interacted by survivor making it true face camping

    image.png

    Oh wait this bug is still in the game. Gj bhvr