THE ARTIST IS A WEAK KILLER

I don't like her power how it has a cool down and also I hate how you have to hit them 2 times with her power to get rewarded for it. overall so far she is a weak killer and she suffers very much against shift W players. even her anti looping isn't great because you have to time the crow shots perfectly and when you do you have to hit them with 2 out of 3. Like where is the reward in playing her? I will say this though. She has pretty good perks but her as a killer i'm not satisfied how they made her like this. you have to guess if the survivors walk in sight of her power then you have to land 2 shots???? where's the reward for the perfect shots???? Bhvr again playing it safe with this killer so survivor mains don't complain she's to op.

Comments

  • Dude, she just got here. Give it a month before coming to a decision.

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    I don't like her power how it has a cool down and also I hate how you have to hit them 2 times with her power to get rewarded for it. overall so far she is a weak killer and she suffers very much against shift W players. even her anti looping isn't great because you have to time the crow shots perfectly and when you do you have to hit them with 2 out of 3. Like where is the reward in playing her? I will say this though. She has pretty good perks but her as a killer i'm not satisfied how they made her like this. you have to guess if the survivors walk in sight of her power then you have to land 2 shots???? where's the reward for the perfect shots???? Bhvr again playing it safe with this killer so survivor mains don't complain she's to op.

    Is this all a strat to prevent a nerf? If so then well done. She's far from weak; A tier really.

  • I only got to play 2 games with her yesterday so don't want to say weak/strong yet but I don't like how you can hit someone with a crow and they can dismantle it so fast while running so your next hit just does the same thing. Also my first game with her I said out loud "She's 4.6? Sure don't look/feel like it". Moves like Huntress/slinger/trickster in my pov.

    Love the new scourge hook perk though.

  • @Impartiality said:

    She is a very strong killer and if you think otherwise then you’re just not very good with her. She’s been out for a day and you’re complaining already,

    She has one of the strongest anti loop powers in the game

    no she isnt a very strong killer. she is B tier if you had to rate her on a scale of S to C tier. B being mediocre. you clearly proved to me you don't play killer very much to understand that. you're probably in the silver ranks saying shes strong looool. Reach RANK 1 as killer and keep playing her to understand. she is not as strong as you're saying, you're over exaggerating it.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Dude, she just got here. Give it a month before coming to a decision.

    why does it need 1 month to understand??? it only needs a week or 1 day to understand.

  • @KIILL_JOY said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297308/the-artist-is-a-weak-killer

    Is this all a strat to prevent a nerf? If so then well done. She's far from weak; A tier really.

    A tier my butt. B tier I can agree with you. she's mediocre at best. survivors are S tier compared to her though. that I can agree on

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2670360#Comment_2670360

    why does it need 1 month to understand??? it only needs a week or 1 day to understand.

    My point remains. Give it more than a day.

  • Yeah, I'm not really finding her to be very impressive.

    I'm probably missing some synergy, but she's not really that good in a chase or out of one. Yeah, she's got great recon, but so does Legion and he isn't exactly good.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Yeah, I'm not really finding her to be very impressive.

    I'm probably missing some synergy, but she's not really that good in a chase or out of one. Yeah, she's got great recon, but so does Legion and he isn't exactly good.

    I agree with you. the worst insult to playing her is you have 3 charges and if u even use 1 crow ability and send it out it completely drains all your charges and it goes to 0 then u have to wait for the cooldown and also you lose movement speed while doing so.

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668820#Comment_2668820

    she is still weak imo because she has a very high skill learning curve and she doesn't get rewarded with her high skill. You have to land 2 shots to injure/dying state... Why? Why can survivors get rid of her crows once it lands the first time? Why does she have a cool down on her power? why do you need to time her shots perfectly when survivors can easily dodge it? I don't think she is good but to each their own opinion

    ähm wait.... she is weak because ...

    a) ... you dont like her power like the power is ... ok dont play her (1000 of YT Vids shows the gameplay from PTR all other its written in the patchnotes)

    b) ... a high learning curve? sry but what? oO

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2668823#Comment_2668823

    ähm wait.... she is weak because ...

    a) ... you dont like her power like the power is ... ok dont play her (1000 of YT Vids shows the gameplay from PTR all other its written in the patchnotes)

    b) ... a high learning curve? sry but what? oO

    high learning curve meaning you have to time your shots. it's not easy to land them especially 2 times on 1 survivor.

  • @Impartiality said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2672786#Comment_2672786

    You don’t understand how to play her which is why you’re struggling

    yeah ok buddy that's why I reached RANK 1 as killer and somehow perform well with all other killers except this killer and Michael Myers. yup it's not the killer it's me LOOOL. I KNOW how to play killer probably better than you. You sound like a silver rank praising the artist saying she's A tier and strong I hate to break your balls but she isn't as strong as you're saying. She still stands at the mediocre level of this game. Too much punishing for missing her power and using it. How can u say she's A tier? Even Nurse is more rewarding than her. when you blink 1 time you get a chance to blink a shorter distance a 2nd time. The artist you use her ability 1 time and lose all 3 charges and get slapped by slow movement speed. You also get punished for missing the survivor. And here you are saying she's A tier. Silver killer confirmed. No more arguments with you troll.

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2672822#Comment_2672822

    high learning curve meaning you have to time your shots. it's not easy to land them especially 2 times on 1 survivor.

    yes, but i dont see why a high learning curve makes a killer weak? that means nures is the waekest killer in dbd?

  • @Impartiality said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2672862#Comment_2672862

    Well you clearly have no idea what you’re on about since you think rank has anything to do with skill.

    And you said ‘Even’ nurse is more rewarding... nurse is the strongest killer in the game so this just proves my point ten fold

    you're a fool why do you keep yapping your mouth? are you reading what you're saying? "Well you clearly have no idea what you’re on about since you think rank has anything to do with skill." ######### is this? are you dumb??? Rank 1 takes skill to reach as KILLER if you play survivor it doesn't take skill to reach rank 1 because you don't need much effort why do I have to explain this to you? Rank 1 killer means I AM SKILLED. I brought nurse as an example of high skill high reward which is something the artist DOES NOT HAVE. she gets punished for her power and it takes high skill to use it efficiently. please stop talking. at this point i'm assuming you're high on something or drunk at this point just yapping off without the use of your brain.

  • It's early days yet. We have to wait and see when killers really master her and survivors know how to counter her in the best way. But I think she is A or B tier. The S tier talk was a bit too much.

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2673267#Comment_2673267

    you're a fool why do you keep yapping your mouth? are you reading what you're saying? "Well you clearly have no idea what you’re on about since you think rank has anything to do with skill." ######### is this? are you dumb??? Rank 1 takes skill to reach as KILLER if you play survivor it doesn't take skill to reach rank 1 because you don't need much effort why do I have to explain this to you? Rank 1 killer means I AM SKILLED. I brought nurse as an example of high skill high reward which is something the artist DOES NOT HAVE. she gets punished for her power and it takes high skill to use it efficiently. please stop talking. at this point i'm assuming you're high on something or drunk at this point just yapping off without the use of your brain.

    LOL? Now you are Trolling.... to reach Grade 1 as Killer is much more easy and faster as with survs.... and Grade 1 Killer means nothing more as you play much

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2674902#Comment_2674902

    LOL? Now you are Trolling.... to reach Grade 1 as Killer is much more easy and faster as with survs.... and Grade 1 Killer means nothing more as you play much

    ok so they made it easier to rank up and not lose rank I agree with you on that part but you're saying a 5 year old who plays this game constantly can easily earn RANK 1?? I don't think so especially for killer. If it was that easy EVERY player would be a rank 1 killer equally so I don't agree with your opinion fully.

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2674902#Comment_2674902

    LOL? Now you are Trolling.... to reach Grade 1 as Killer is much more easy and faster as with survs.... and Grade 1 Killer means nothing more as you play much

    It takes skill and effort and time to reach rank 1. You can't just reach rank 1 with time invested into the game and not learn ANY of the games mechanics. That's what you're agreeing on with that fool

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2674902#Comment_2674902

    LOL? Now you are Trolling.... to reach Grade 1 as Killer is much more easy and faster as with survs.... and Grade 1 Killer means nothing more as you play much

    Also how can a player achieve rank 1 easily by time investing into the game? there is a lot of learning to do when playing killer. survivors have a lot of tricks up their sleeve and in order to achieve rank 1 as killer you'll need to learn a lot of things to counter that. You can't just achieve rank 1 by time investing into the game.

  • It's too early to have an accurate rank for her but as of now, I'd she's around A tier, maybe lower on bigger maps but she is not lower than B tier

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2674902#Comment_2674902

    LOL? Now you are Trolling.... to reach Grade 1 as Killer is much more easy and faster as with survs.... and Grade 1 Killer means nothing more as you play much

    there's mind games at loop tiles, there's dealing with gens there's perks for survivors to counter there's maps to deal with which are mostly in survivors favor. There is so much to learn as killer and the only thing you and that fool come up with is "time investing"? very weak proof imo.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    It's too early to have an accurate rank for her but as of now, I'd she's around A tier, maybe lower on bigger maps but she is not lower than B tier

    I give her high B tier almost an A now that I played her a bit more than I did when I posted this in her early state

  • @IsJustMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2674902#Comment_2674902

    LOL? Now you are Trolling.... to reach Grade 1 as Killer is much more easy and faster as with survs.... and Grade 1 Killer means nothing more as you play much

    if you have proof of how "easy" it is to reach rank 1 give your kid or any kid you know that's 5 to 10 years old and tell them to achieve rank 1 as killer then send proof of that kid reaching rank 1. Then i'll believe your point

  • I'll +1 this post all day long. Between the 30 some PTB games and the 4 games I played against her last night, not a single Artist can down me in under 2 minutes--even while I'm running No Mither.

    I have never seen a killer underperform like the Artist.

    I've played as her, and I agree she has the potential to be really strong, but you're just not going to beat me with her crows because I know the gimmick.

  • How can you consider her weak ? She is our new S tier killer 😂

    Well played she is better than nurse

  • @Kebek said:

    Well, the real question is, how well are you actually playing her. Since unless you're landing every single crow hit already whenever it's off cooldown, you still have room to improve with her.

    I'm looking forward to see actual artist main play her at high level in a month or two. I bet it will be a joy to watch or at least I hope.

    Itll be like huntress

    The first montage is impressive woth tons of long shots hit

    Then everyone does it and it get boring

    Seing the full gamz is something else tho

1 2 ›