Lifting Up Pallets?
I've seen this done three times now. Is this a new thing we can do? Why can't I do it?
I've seen this done three times now. Is this a new thing we can do? Why can't I do it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Perk: Any means necessary
Yup there's a perk for that which lets you put up dropped pallets every few minutes.
Sorry forgot the perk's name
Perk. Any Means Necessary. It's not commonly run.
Oh. Thank you. :)
I just assumed hackers. It's that bad.
Hackers can do it too.There is a cooldown for it.
Oh. Great.
The perk is Any means Necessary, it’s a teachable perk to Yui Kimura.
The best survivor in dbd
I see you took an influence by TheGannMan.
it's a yui perk called "any means necessary"
Nah, she has good perks for solo gamers
Any Means Necessary is a guilty pleasure for me.
When the killer doesnt automatically break shack pallet its just the most satisfying thing ever.
Yes and Lucky break combo with Iron will and Inner healing is pretty good 😎
And overcome with this will make it even stronger
Lucky Break, Iron Will, and Overcome will be nice to guarantee an escape on first chase.
And Inner healing will grants you maybe in even second guarantee chance on escaping the chase if you managed to break a totem before the killer will chase you
Like said before, it's a perk! Anytime you see something you really don't understand, it's always best to assume it's a perk/addon.
Read the perks others equipped after the match, and see if it ends up making sense. Also a great way to learn the game!
If not, then its hackers x.x
Those are good words to live by! I always assume hackers first, but from now on I'll check out the perks first!