Question about exposed

This is a quick thread about the status effects but. Would Exposed be OP if it applied to all attacks that being

Huntress hatchet

pigs ambush

legion feral frenzy

plague corrupt purge

demogorgon shred

Pyramid heads punishment of the dammed

blights lethal rush

victors pounce

Tricksters blades

nemesis tentacles

artist crows

it sounds op and strong as ######### but with the way the game is now with COH and the high MMR with killers would it hurt to make exposed work on all attacks or would it not fix anything?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Are you asking if making all of those attacks one-hits would be OP?

  • @Pulsar said:

    Are you asking if making all of those attacks one-hits would be OP?

    Yeah it’s not a joke yes it sounds overpowered and it is but with the way everyone is talking about the killer side right now this would kind of fix it a little. Probably not it’s probably a terrible idea but I wanted to hear what would everyone think of it

  • Trickster’s Blades is the only one that stands out as blatantly OP. I’d be ok with the others, provided a NOED nerf or rework.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Are you asking if making all of those attacks one-hits would be OP?

    Basically an example let’s say I’m nemesis someone is infected by T Virus and there exposed if you hit them with tentacle strike they go down in one hit.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Trickster’s Blades is the only one that stands out as blatantly OP. I’d be ok with the others, provided a NOED nerf or rework.

    I would also change some killer powers to work with the new exposed like trickster I wouldn’t make him a tunneling machine I would make him a spread pressure killer

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2665779#Comment_2665779

    Basically an example let’s say I’m nemesis someone is infected by T Virus and there exposed if you hit them with tentacle strike they go down in one hit.

    Then the answer is yes.

    It would be very OP.

  • Yes.

    Maybe?

    Absolutely

    Yes (imo)

    Depends on the map

    Yes

    Absolutely yes

    Victory doesn't work like that

    Yes

    Can't say for sure, but most likely yes.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Yes.

    Maybe?

    Absolutely

    Yes (imo)

    Depends on the map

    Yes

    Absolutely yes

    Victory doesn't work like that

    Yes

    Can't say for sure, but most likely yes.

    Victor actually does activate perks I ran blood favor on twins and when I downed a survivor with Victor the pallets were blocked

  • I think this would be really overpowered tbh and definitely not necessary. The Exposed status effect already gives an insta down with an M1 attack to be able to us it on something like Tricksters knives would be awful from both sides - too easy as a killer and very dull as a survivor.

  • Yes

    No

    Yes

    Maybe

    No

    Not sure

    Yes

    Uhh... maybe?

    Yes

    Yes

  • I’m thinking all of those would be kind of overpowered if they could instant down people when an Exposed perk procs. There’s a reason they made it basic attacks.

  • Huntress hatchet?

    Why do you think everyone complained about iri head?

    Pigs ambush

    It's a maybe on this one.

    Legion feral frenzy

    Why do you think it cannot down people without an add-on? It has literally zero counterplay

    Plague corrupt purge

    Literally the best ranged power in the game????

    Demogorgon shred

    Most likely.

    Pyramid Heads POTD

    Absolutely.

    Blights lethal rush

    Yes?!

    Victors pounce

    Yes?!?!

    Tricksters blades

    Please tell me this is satire.

    Nemesis tentacles

    Almost certainly.

    Artist crows

    Yes


    There's a reason they don't trigger exposed. There's a reason iri head has such a drawback to it.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Huntress hatchet?

    Why do you think everyone complained about iri head?

    Pigs ambush

    It's a maybe on this one.

    Legion feral frenzy

    Why do you think it cannot down people without an add-on? It has literally zero counterplay

    Plague corrupt purge

    Literally the best ranged power in the game????

    Demogorgon shred

    Most likely.

    Pyramid Heads POTD

    Absolutely.

    Blights lethal rush

    Yes?!

    Victors pounce

    Yes?!?!

    Tricksters blades

    Please tell me this is satire.

    Nemesis tentacles

    Almost certainly.

    Artist crows

    Yes

    There's a reason they don't trigger exposed. There's a reason iri head has such a drawback to it.

    Yeah on the nemesis thing i remember seeing suggestions if hes already in tier 3 for the tentacle to injure as well as infect. Id go for that over allowing it to work on exposed lol. He needs a buff but not that much.

  • I mean honestly if I was on survivor in any of those matches the only one that looks broken to me would be Trickster blades. Everything else seems reasonable. Exposed as a status effect is already pretty limited and with certain specifications that need to be met. Almost all those have decent counter play as well.

    We already don't really see any of the Exposed perks ran in the meta anyway.

    The only outlier I would mention here that is an issue for sure is this interaction with NOED, there would need to be some kind of change here.

  • thats just the broken status effect.

  • Imagine instakilling daggers on Trickster. But i think they could consider it on an individual situation. On Pig and Pyramid Head i think it would be great because the m2s are hard to hit, maybe even on demogorgon.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    This is a quick thread about the status effects but. Would Exposed be OP if it applied to all attacks that being

    Huntress hatchet

    pigs ambush

    legion feral frenzy

    plague corrupt purge

    demogorgon shred

    Pyramid heads punishment of the dammed

    blights lethal rush

    victors pounce

    Tricksters blades

    nemesis tentacles

    artist crows

    it sounds op and strong as ######### but with the way the game is now with COH and the high MMR with killers would it hurt to make exposed work on all attacks or would it not fix anything?

    With trickster im hoping you mean you need to take one health state and not one knife to instadown

  • @jinx3d said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/296990/question-about-exposed

    With trickster im hoping you mean you need to take one health state and not one knife to instadown

    hell no I mean if a survivor is exposed you have to hit them 6 times to down them. One would be way to strong

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2666188#Comment_2666188

    hell no I mean if a survivor is exposed you have to hit them 6 times to down them. One would be way to strong

    i was about to say lmao

    flashbacks to when blood favor counted as one knife hit

  • @jinx3d said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2666231#Comment_2666231

    i was about to say lmao

    flashbacks to when blood favor counted as one knife hit

    I’m not that mean. I should clarify some stuff real quick

  • For people confused on some of the killers here’s how it would trigger

    vile purge doesn’t work on exposed only corrupt purge

    trickster needs to hit a exposed survivor 6 times with his blades to down them

    nemesis needs to infect someone first then if there exposed one tentacle strike will down them only if there infected

  • @jinx3d said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/296990/question-about-exposed

    With trickster im hoping you mean you need to take one health state and not one knife to instadown

    1 knife instant down, he would be one the best killers in the game

  • I think its probably fair imo. It would certainly make the twins more viable.

  • @Thunderfrog said:

    I think its probably fair imo. It would certainly make the twins more viable.

    And it would increase the meta people would run starstruck, make your choice and more exposed perks cause now they work on any attack

  • Well, it'd be interesting if exposed sped up debuff buildup on survivors.