I miss You OldSchool DBD

I miss the old days of DBD as unbalanced as they were killer was still much much more enjoyable. RIP old days!!!

Comments

  • @GeneralV would get on well with you.

  • i miss the days before mmr and realm beyond.

    i miss before breakable walls.

    i miss when killers weren't just different takes on "anti-loop no mobility".

    i miss a lot of things.

    i don't miss my old usernames though because whew was i a stupid child

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    @GeneralV would get on well with you.

    I was about to tag them as well lmao.

  • I miss when the community wasnt as hostile

    A few other things as well, but mainly that

  • I think we all do tbh

  • How was killer more enjoyable back in the past?

  • @Shroompy said:

    I miss when the community wasnt as hostile

    A few other things as well, but mainly that

    Dis.

  • Eh. The current community/overall knowledge and playstyles would make the experience of killer with the old game states even more miserable than it is now.

    i miss the old lore though, didn’t feel so bloated and more real/everyday-like.

    i miss the old fog and lightning.

    I miss the days when there were not as many and severe bugs and gamebreaking stuff with every update as well as bad stuff that is going being the game (NFTs, security leak)

    also old Freddy. He needed (big) changes to QoL and buffs. But it always feels bad when something gets completely removed from such a game. For Stranger Things it’s licensing issues and completely understandable…

  • That is, precisely, what I absolutely LOVE to read.

    I definitely understand how you feel. I miss the Old DBD more than anyone does and more than anyone ever will.

    And everyone who also feel that way deserves my respect.

    @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    @GeneralV would get on well with you.

    Damn right I would!

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    i miss the days before mmr and realm beyond.

    i miss before breakable walls.

    i miss when killers weren't just different takes on "anti-loop no mobility".

    i miss a lot of things.

    i don't miss my old usernames though because whew was i a stupid child

    @Phasmamain said:

    I think we all do tbh

    <3

  • @IsMmrReal said:

    I miss the old days of DBD as unbalanced as they were killer was still much much more enjoyable. RIP old days!!!

    As someone who came to the party late (only started mid last year), I'm enjoying DbD now more than I was then.

    Unfortunately, the days of DbD being a niche, janky, horribly balanced memeworld are gone and now it's an increasingly popular, janky, horribly balanced slugfest.

    I really do hope that the grumbling of veteran killers is going to persuade BVHR to make some long-needed and sweeping balance changes to maps and about half the killer roster as that's the only way I can see to reconcile the enjoyment of the high MMR monsters with the enjoyment of us newer or more intermediate types.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    How was killer more enjoyable back in the past?

    To be honest Gens weren't done as quickly in the near distant past. Not BNP days But after that. I feel like the time before game was reworked is my favorite time. I didn't have as many issues with the game as I do now. MMR has totally made this game unplayable on both sides. Killers face nothing but Comp level 4 stacks and survivors go against 1/3 killers and its so sweaty that its unfun for the casual player. I just think that this game did not need nearly as much change as it has gotten over the past year and a half.