I finally have every survivor perk on 1 survivor!
It took me a long time but I finally did it. Now I can perfect my survivor playing skills.
Tagged:
BHVR
It took me a long time but I finally did it. Now I can perfect my survivor playing skills.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did it on Bill around the time Mikaela came out. Congrats on that I know it takes awhile.
Does having all the perks from all unlocked survs on one count? Cus ######### buying elodie
I remember when I first did it back in early 2018... Last perk I needed to get to Level 3 was Detectives Hunch...
It really is a good feeling
Congrats.... I'm still missing some
You know what the best part about it is?
Now you only need about 45 ish bloodwebs each chapter to keep your survivor up to date.
Unlike killers who if they play everyone need 5 times the number of killers + however long it takes to get everything on the new killer
@TwitchyMike Congratulations!
But to perfect survivor skills you need to play killer more ;)
I have my Ace, Dwight and Quentin all fully perked and a few others close to it.
Congrats! It's a cool feeling of accomplishment
Good job!!! I remember when I did this for Nancy it was such a relief.
Congrats. Now do killer.
Congrats! I've pretty much got them all on all survivors and nearly done all killers - the bloodhunt is a godsend cos I can get loads of BP as well as save up for the new chapter - or at least try to save, I'll probably spend them knowing me.
Good job!
Until they release the next survivor ><
That is assuming people only play 1 survivor tho. If I want to play Feng Min, I'd need to keep her up to date aswell.
Let alone that killers on average earn triple the BP of survivors, which means that not only are killers reaching level 50 3x faster, they unlock all perks 3x faster, get teachables 3x faster and can effectively infinitely refresh their BP. You can play 1 game as killer and refresh your bloodweb almost twice. You'd need to play 3 games as a survivor to refresh 1 bloodweb.
Wow that's impressive!