Black Friday sale

So there is currently a sale going on so I thought I'd post it here for those who cant access the game right now.

You can get discounts from November 25 to December 2

50% off- All characters released before the Resident Evil Chapter

20% off- The Nemesis, Jill, Leon, Mikaela

30% off- All store outfits released before the Hellraiser Chapter

Comments

  • I like For Honor's better. XP increase and 30% purchases with in-game currency. I was hoping on discounts on shard purchases but that was foolish of me.

  • I want buy a lot of content but the game throw you away cos toxic players, now we have killer-survs teams farming bps from random players.

  • @Afius said:

    I like For Honor's better. XP increase and 30% purchases with in-game currency. I was hoping on discounts on shard purchases but that was foolish of me.

    Yea I was as well but it's better than nothing and I'm glad they discounted the legendary skins because I finally got another one.

  • The only thing I don't like is that it's a discount on the characters, not the chapters... if it was a chapter with only 1 killer and 1 survivor then its the same as buying the chapter...

  • @throwaway79465468797 said:

    The only thing I don't like is that it's a discount on the characters, not the chapters... if it was a chapter with only 1 killer and 1 survivor then its the same as buying the chapter...

    I've been waiting for a sale like that because I bought Quentin and Freddy instead of buying the chapter because I was new at the time and I'd rather not spend $7 on a outfit for Quentin.

  • @ThanosPAWG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2659954#Comment_2659954

    I've been waiting for a sale like that because I bought Quentin and Freddy instead of buying the chapter because I was new at the time and I'd rather not spend $7 on a outfit for Quentin.

    Well yeah this is basically an outfit sale and maybe if someone else was waiting to finish off a chapter they could buy that 1 character they're missing... but overall not a chapter sale, which made me sad

  • @throwaway79465468797 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2659982#Comment_2659982

    Well yeah this is basically an outfit sale and maybe if someone else was waiting to finish off a chapter they could buy that 1 character they're missing... but overall not a chapter sale, which made me sad

    Yea maybe they will do a chapter sale around Christmas or Lunar New Year.

  • Wouldn't buy this ######### if it was 90% off until boon totems are balanced

  • @Veinslay said:

    Wouldn't buy this ######### if it was 90% off until boon totems are balanced

    I sure it's going to be another mid chapter or two but as a person who plays both sides and runs CoH, boon totems need a slight nerf and CoH needs a bigger nerf.

  • Are individual pieces on sale or is it only the whole outfit? I often just want to buy a third of the outfit, and I'm still not going to do the whole thing unless it's cheaper to buy the whole. (Which it actually was during the Blight sale... weird moment.)

  • @Laluzi said:

    Are individual pieces on sale or is it only the whole outfit? I often just want to buy a third of the outfit, and I'm still not going to do the whole thing unless it's cheaper to buy the whole. (Which it actually was during the Blight sale... weird moment.)

    I checked earlier it's just the outfit itself and its cheaper by around 200 auric cells.

  • @ThanosPAWG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2660024#Comment_2660024

    I checked earlier it's just the outfit itself and its cheaper by around 200 auric cells.

    Boooo. Probably won't end up getting anything, then. Thanks for looking.

  • @Afius said:

    I like For Honor's better. XP increase and 30% purchases with in-game currency. I was hoping on discounts on shard purchases but that was foolish of me.

    Yeah that double XP is great especially considering it doubles for orders.

    Double BP is nice though

  • I love that skins are discounted instead of cells. I was stupid and purchased some for a classic Nemesis skin, but we got Blighted instead. But with this, I might actually get the Schoolgirl Spirit set instead of just the clothes. Idk, I would need to stare at the shop for a few minutes before deciding because I am a beacon of consumer intelligence.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I love that skins are discounted instead of cells. I was stupid and purchased some for a classic Nemesis skin, but we got Blighted instead. But with this, I might actually get the Schoolgirl Spirit set instead of just the clothes. Idk, I would need to stare at the shop for a few minutes before deciding because I am a beacon of consumer intelligence.

    I do the same thing, earlier for a solid 10 minutes I keep swapping between Tapp and Cheryl in the store before I bought an outfit for Tapp and Cybill on Cheryl.