Devs can you look into swfs at high level

I completely don’t mind solo q survivors or duos but when a 4 man swf are together the game becomes to hard to deal for a lot of killers is there anyway ye can look into this to help the killer out. I also play survivor so I’m not biased to one but I want to enjoy killer as much as I do survivor

Comments

  • @k0reant3a said:

    I completely don’t mind solo q survivors or duos but when a 4 man swf are together the game becomes to hard to deal for a lot of killers is there anyway ye can look into this to help the killer out. I also play survivor so I’m not biased to one but I want to enjoy killer as much as I do survivor

    I think the devs should limit how many of the same perks and items are allowed in a group. When every survivor has Dead Hard and Borrowed Time it becomes extremely aggravating. Throw in a couple of survivors with Decisive Strike and BNP and you might as well go make something to eat or go smoke.

  • The problem isn’t really people playing with their friends, the problem is the strong builds that don’t have variety.

    Strong builds on all 4 survivors are what take the game to an unbalanced level. If you get 4 survivors in a lobby who aren’t even SWF but can play at high MMR with DS, DH, BT, and Unbreakable, there’s not much any killer can do.

  • @k0reant3a said:

    I completely don’t mind solo q survivors or duos but when a 4 man swf are together the game becomes to hard to deal for a lot of killers is there anyway ye can look into this to help the killer out. I also play survivor so I’m not biased to one but I want to enjoy killer as much as I do survivor

    You can't nerf high level SWFs without nerfing Nurse, Blight, Spirit and Billy

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/296282/devs-can-you-look-into-swfs-at-high-level

    You can't nerf high level SWFs without nerfing Nurse, Blight, Spirit and Billy

    This guy really said they want to nerf Billy.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/296282/devs-can-you-look-into-swfs-at-high-level

    You can't nerf high level SWFs without nerfing Nurse, Blight, Spirit and Billy

    nurse is the only on that can truly win. But even at that she can struggle. Billy XD I can tell you don’t understand high level if your saying he is good so easy to loop and how I know that I play survivor too and I can say playing survivor is so chill it’s insane compared to killer and that’s a fact every killer should have a threat to them not to be played around with it’s a 4v1 not a 1v1 so the killer has to be op

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/296282/devs-can-you-look-into-swfs-at-high-level

    You can't nerf high level SWFs without nerfing Nurse, Blight, Spirit and Billy

    Spirit’s already been nerfed enough. The stand still mind game is gone, she has directional audio now, not to mention Iron Will and Shadowstep DESTROY her

  • I think people seriously underestimate Billy.

    However, that's not really the point, the point is that certain Killers would have no competition if you nerfed SWFs. You can't ask for a nerf to one side without asking for a nerf to the other side at this point. If you want a nerf to SWFs, you also would be asking for a nerf to killers such as Nurse, Blight and Spirit at the highest level of play. You have to remember SWFs also make up a majority of play in the mid to high levels of play also, so your talking about all the A-Tier killers getting a nerf.

    The just of what I'm saying is, don't ask for nerfs to SWFs unless you are also willing to have S-Tier and A-Tier killers also getting nerfed.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2657681#Comment_2657681

    I think people seriously underestimate Billy.

    However, that's not really the point, the point is that certain Killers would have no competition if you nerfed SWFs. You can't ask for a nerf to one side without asking for a nerf to the other side at this point. If you want a nerf to SWFs, you also would be asking for a nerf to killers such as Nurse, Blight and Spirit at the highest level of play. You have to remember SWFs also make up a majority of play in the mid to high levels of play also, so your talking about all the A-Tier killers getting a nerf.

    I think Nurse and Blight would need nerfs.

    Other than that, kill the meta perks on both sides then re-evaluate

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2658051#Comment_2658051

    I think Nurse and Blight would need nerfs.

    Other than that, kill the meta perks on both sides then re-evaluate

    Why not nerf survivors aswell? With current situation of gameflow it is nearly impossible to play majority of killers.

    Killers are being torn apart constantly.

    You get countered by 2-3 killers, now its a huge problem

    Killers get countered by W and 40 pallets per match on average not a problem.

    Meta is slowly but obviously shifting. Unstoppable gen rush = end game killer perks. One way or another

    And yet BHVR expects killers to get 2K on average? Makes me wonder why such standard to progress to iri 1.

  • @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2658053#Comment_2658053

    Why not nerf survivors aswell? With current situation of gameflow it is nearly impossible to play majority of killers.

    Killers are being torn apart constantly.

    You get countered by 2-3 killers, now its a huge problem

    Killers get countered by W and 40 pallets per match on average not a problem.

    Meta is slowly but obviously shifting. Unstoppable gen rush = end game killer perks. One way or another

    And yet BHVR expects killers to get 2K on average? Makes me wonder why such standard to progress to iri 1.

    "KILL THE META PERKS ON BOTH SIDES"

  • I started dbd without looking at youtube or anywhere. I thought okay…4v1 so the killer must be trully strong and feels like playing a god in a trial.

    Reallity feels like survivors are hyped to be summoned into trial and enjoy sado mazo scenes, cannot wait to feel a pinch of pain before heading out

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2657681#Comment_2657681

    I think people seriously underestimate Billy.

    However, that's not really the point, the point is that certain Killers would have no competition if you nerfed SWFs. You can't ask for a nerf to one side without asking for a nerf to the other side at this point. If you want a nerf to SWFs, you also would be asking for a nerf to killers such as Nurse, Blight and Spirit at the highest level of play. You have to remember SWFs also make up a majority of play in the mid to high levels of play also, so your talking about all the A-Tier killers getting a nerf.

    you say that but there is so much a killer can do against high level swfs you think billy is gonna win a 4 man swf that are very efficient on gens… boons getting lite non stop even though you light them out ? A survivor can make multiple escapes and possibly can get out still killer does one mistake against a swf and that affects them constantly 🤷🏻‍♂️

  • The devs do not at all care about what goes on at high level. They are very indifferent to it. "Go play something else" is what they'd say.

  • @SunsetSherbet said:

    The devs do not at all care about what goes on at high level. They are very indifferent to it. "Go play something else" is what they'd say.

    exactly. Git gud or play some civ

  • @k0reant3a said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2658051#Comment_2658051

    you say that but there is so much a killer can do against high level swfs you think billy is gonna win a 4 man swf that are very efficient on gens… boons getting lite non stop even though you light them out ? A survivor can make multiple escapes and possibly can get out still killer does one mistake against a swf and that affects them constantly 🤷🏻‍♂️

    A great Nurse player definitely has a chance against high level SWFs. Pro team SWFs, no. But when you are talking about that level of play, you are talking about players that can literally be counted on both hands.

    You don't want this game balanced toward that level of play. I doubt there's even a single person that plays to that level on these boards.

    But when you start dropping down past that level of play, there are definitely Nurse, Blight and Spirit players that can get 2ks/2es against high level SWFs. Trapper players won't be able to reach that level of play and if you reworked him to reach that level of play, then he wouldn't be Trapper anymore.

  • I agree they totally should. Maybe make his cigarette 14mm shorter, see if that balances him...