How come killers aren't able to use blight serum but survivors can still use theirs?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They really should change that so killer ones are usable all year round too.
It's not like its insanely OP or anything when it's already limited by BP purchases during a specific time of year.
They're such a fun gimmick, though you get tired of burning them all up before the season ends so you just end up with a handful of wasted BP sitting there until next time when you probably wont use them anyhow.
It would be super cool having that curveball factor of randomly seeing it every hundred matches or so.
You should play both killer and survivor to get rid of your "us vs them" mentality.
Okay but there seriously isn't a reason for the add-on to be locked for Killers.
Probably to stop spaghetti code ######### with them. It’s easier if they only have to worry about them for 2-3 weeks as opposed to 12 months
if im not mystaked they have sopke about it last year, the explenation was that killer can use black ward to use it unlimited amound of times while survivors lose it forever couse it consume the med kid
oh no, people could spend lots of BP to preserve a yearly event reward so they can play with it occasionally! The unmitigated horror of this.
I do. Survivor is hilariously overpowered and catered to.
Yeah i dunno.. you either disable it for everyone or you let everyone use it? Isn't that basic 101 how-to-fair?
Don't they have different effects?
But yea, if one is disable the other one should be too. I think you should only be able to use those during events to make the events more special in their own way.
Double standards.
It's bull crap.
I BET the reasoning is Blight. It's like a "normal" addon for him, giving him an extra rush.
Just disable it for him, if thats the reason. (although, yet again, not even op on him.)
Disable survivors or enable killers. ######### bhvr
The only reason I can think of why they'd lock it is because Blight gets another charge out of it.
Playing both side have nothing to do with the favoritisme the dev show to the survivor with the blight serum.
aw damn, of course, he must be the reason why then. i'll miss playing lore-accurate nemesis ;(
Yeah, the serum is fairly worthless on most killers and the refined serum for survivor is actually a pretty sick add on that has saved my behind numerous times. The serum for killers is fun for memeing at a cost of actual efficiency and a good add on.
I used it once on killer and never again.
I play both. Survivors definitely have privileges like not being judged for perk usages or add ons
Hmmm. I wonder why. It's very strange and definitely a mystery that cannot be answered.
Much as I kinda am against it from a "balance" perspective, I suppose it would serve as an incentive to grind out on the Holidays (Though the Humanitarian in me doesn't like that aspect, Holidays should be about relaxation, not grinding corporate defined scarcity)
Let killers use them year round. They're fun and not unbalanced.
It was like that last year. Never tried it this year, so I can't say whether it's the same. Though it wasn't stated to have changed.
Just to be clear, when running it, he had/has 6 rushes.
Dark Devotion?
Devs are and will always be survivor sided. The serum is completely useless until next Halloween for killers and survivors get to use it all year around
I could say the same, for both sides, about the event offerings. Why are they limited only to the event? Why must they be disabled? Is it too hard to just have those offerings continue to spawn the special hooks/gens/whatever outside of that specific game update?