Gen notifications are bugged
Like sometimes you get no noise just the popup which you don't see when you walk in the other direction or when the last gen pops there is no visual notification so you don't know where the last gen has been popped
Like sometimes you get no noise just the popup which you don't see when you walk in the other direction or when the last gen pops there is no visual notification so you don't know where the last gen has been popped
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has been happening for like 2 months and its actually a big deal if a gen pops while your hooking and don't notice your losing information on where the survivors where and the possibilities of where they are going.
I've noticed this too in recent weeks. Both of these bugs have happened to me quite a few times. I hope the devs address this
I know i just thought i'd throw this in here cause it's happening more often to me then usual. Sad that it has become usual
They fixed it on PTB so it should be gone when the new chapter releases thankfully
Icarly is on it.
I hope your right it's not game breaking but is annoying and does cause you to lose alot of information and time.
It's literally a recognised and fixed bug on the PTB i-
I love you karu you make great posts but you and I both know from experience that what will get will be nothing like the ptb and will be filled with bugs just like every chapter release
Yes, and we will get new bugs and complex bugs not actually fixed. This seems like a bug that we'll absolutely get fixed.
Also for the record, please could you not refer to me at just Karu? It's related to something personal I really don't wanna explain but GBK is fine and is a lot more comfortable for me. I'm sorry for some inconvenience ❤️❤️
(and thanks, usually I put a lot of effort into posts lol)
And i call you bbk instead? (Bad boy karu)
If you want to lmao
Fk yea. Bbk.
Lol
They won't address it like they haven't addressed the visual bugs with DH, and those bugs are getting worse.
like??
Yes like those
Yes. The bug that has been fixed. Directly contradicting your "they won't fix it" comment.
Yes but those didn't directly affect gameplay, the DH bug is a major buf that's affecting gameplay and the only Dev that has said anything is MandyTalk and they have said they reported it to the others repeatedly.
Also you beat me to it I just reread your post wrong lol. Brain not working right today.
it's chill lol, happens to the best of us
I know lol my response was going to be a edited response to what you responded with it's all good
Oh I'm sorry GBK I didn't mean to offend you I assumed it was a screen name although I suppose we all have reasons behind the names we choose I know I have one for mine I shall take note of that for future reference
And yeah I love your breakdown posts you do they always come across so thorough and composed
Oh I'm sorry GBK I didn't mean to offend you I assumed it was a screen name although I suppose we all have reasons behind the names we choose I know I have one for mine I shall take note of that for future reference
Oh, it's absolutely fine! It's not something that's entirely recent however when I'd changed my Forums name for the first time I was perfectly comfortable with Karu, but then due to the circumstances I began to get really uncomfortable with anyone outside of my friends calling me it. But you didn't know so, no harm no foul.
And I'm glad you enjoy the breakdown posts! They're definitely the more high-effort ones so I'm really happy to hear people are enjoying them! :)