Who's your favorite survivor and why?

I'm curious to know who everyone mains or who they favorite characters are. It can be because of lore, cosmetics, etc.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Quentin and Steve.

  • Nancy - why? Why not?


    Zarina, Elodie, Kate, and Jane also get serious play

  • Steve because I like his character, screams and cosmetics, but Leon is a close second due to him not looking like a grandma, unlike Jill, and coming from RE2MAKE which is an amazing game imo

  • Let's keep the thread on topic, ok?

    Again, if you have issues with other users, keep it out of this platform.

    To go back on track, my favorite survivor is probably Nea, mostly because of the staff shirt to be completely honest.

  • I like Claudette for the Blendette memes. And her scared face on the thumb...

  • Cheryl, because of how much of an impression she made in Silent Hill 3, and that she's as ballsy as fudge. Just a great character, my first game character crush, and most of all - she killed a God. Not many people can boast that!

  • If I had to main one survivor it would be Quentin. Love his outfit, (new) character model and voice.

    as for lore and everything else, Claudette. I liked the everyday people lore back then more overall and especially her lore. I like her design a lot and she is the first character i played. She is a great way of how inclusion should work in a game - not forced, it’s not a big focus of her character at all but it’s also not hidden and doesn’t feel like a token.

  • Probably Felix. Because he's hot

  • Mikaela bc she is cute, loves halloween and horror stories.

    If i had to pick another one it would be Leon bc hes hot.

  • @kingsparda97 said:

    I'm curious to know who everyone mains or who they favorite characters are. It can be because of lore, cosmetics, etc.

    Yui for waifu points, a Blendette for practicality.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Claudette because she's literally iconic, and genuinely she's the reason I didn't grow up to be a racist 🧍

    Also David because I want him to [REDACTED]

    That's...oddly wholesome.

    @RaSavage42 said:

    I play Feng Min the most... also I have the most perks on her

    As for my favorite Survivor... I kinda don't have one

    Feng is pretty decent too. I prefer smaller models in general.

  • I have multiple favorite survivors (Nea, Feng, and Zarina). I like them mainly for their cosmetics and lore.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Pre-visual downgrade Quentin will always be my favorite.

    Why? He looked like a goblin.

  • He looked the way he should look: tired, sleep deprived.

    Quentin's old model might have displeased his actor, but it was extremely faithful to what the character should be. Not to mention that his P3 with Freddy's claw marks was easily the best in the game.

    Additionally, he was my first DLC Survivor and I mained him for a very long time.

    I will always cherish that survivor. Always.

  • Ace for his amazing per... nah, he only have only one perk and even so, it's not that good to run standalone. I like Ace backstory, besides he's argentinian (although Visconti is not that common of a surname) and from italian ascendance as well... and I had a high chance to die as a baby due to a pregnancy problem, being unable to find a job for four years nor interviews (due to my syndromes yay) but just last month I found a job even if it's for this month, so I want to believe it was a miracle or even luck.

  • Feng min because she is cute and 她很可爱

  • Yun-Jin Lee.

    Her lore and attitude make her so unique, thus making her stand out amongst the roster for me.

  • Feng.


    Best noob character in the game. Nothing beats technician when ur a scrub. It's what I started w, and so holds dear to my heart.

  • @BabuDweet said:

    It was Dwight until the character rework, they literally ruined him honestly. I will still play as him but few and far between, now I main Ace and Quentin and soon to be Mikaela when I have her fully perked

    Omg this hurts me to read this 😭

    but I can understand why. I personally do not like his new default hair. -.-

  • @Rizzo said:

    Let's keep the thread on topic, ok?

    Again, if you have issues with other users, keep it out of this platform.

    To go back on track, my favorite survivor is probably Nea, mostly because of the staff shirt to be completely honest.

    Wait, Nea of all survivors has a staff shirt?

    Please tell me that's based on the old joke that BHVR is the real entity, and that this is a subtle admittance that Nea is also the entity since she represents the staff.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2648152#Comment_2648152

    Oh I fully accept that I still have a lot of ways to go, and I'm by no means perfect. But the thread asked who my favourite character was, and it is Claudette because of the reasons listed above.

    Sorry, I didn't realise that it was against forum rules to answer questions truthfully

    I am glad that you're growing as a person. I know by first hand how hard it must be, I've born in a religious area so you know, homophobic is the trend, when as a teenager I found that men attracted me instead of girls (I am a man), I got angry at myself... but then I have met some other gays and learnt that it's nothing bad to be gay as I am not affecting someone else, if other people don't like my choices then it's up to them but I need to live my life and it's up to me to decide what to do with it.

  • Jeff and Steve. Steve is one of my favorite characters from a show and Jeff because he has good lore and is a cool guy

  • i have like 10 lol but to play I will say Yun Jin and David

1 2 ›