Shameful Display
Shameful Display Behaviour
Shameful Display Behaviour
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Useful and informative thread.
I don't know what I expected and yet somehow I'm still disappointed
:(
I believe the technical term is
"Shamefur dispray"
KermitNodding.gif
Been playing Oni?
Wait what's happened to Oni?
What’s your opinion on nemesis might I ask?
The game I most associate with anyone saying shameful display is Shogun II Total War.
"Our men are running from the battlefield! Shameful display!" Which, due to accent, would explain the above "Shamefur dispray".
i.e. a game about samurai fighting. Oni.
Woah he’s gonna give you a college thesis if you ask that
Oh no
I have summoned him. The ritual is complete. Nothing will stop it!
My god i hope they don't ever make Moaning Myrtle a playable character; otherwise we've found you a new main...
oh my god… what have you done?
//
Some form of reference? No one knows what you're talking about.
...Why?
Aha thanks for explaining
He is a smelly poo poo head
I'm forced to main 1 character and 1 character only. Even if I don't like it.
Good answer