Do you think they will ever "improve" Claire's face?
Or not.
Or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They need to. Claire has been backlashed for the last time!
I'm pessimistic regarding most things with the devs lately but I would like to be proven wrong.
No and it was a mistake buying her knowing they won't.
I won't get her unless they do. At least I am happy with how Jill and Leon turned out.
Not a fan of how Chris looks like tho lol.
Well done not giving them the benefit of the doubt like I did.
Probably not, but there's always hope.
Not using Jill's voice is more than enough reason to get the skin, especially since I had leftover cells
You are not the only one,I didn't buy her because of that too. Behaviour sold the dlc in a really bad state, i can't remember how many times they break jill face.. At least with the last patch her face was finally fixed, for now.
Maybe, but maybe it also take them as long as Quentin.
Claire voice is horrible, the scream she makes when hooked its so sharp that can damage your ears.
Jill's voice is so onomatopoeic you can hear it if I just type HYAAAA
Yup that the exact sound when shes hooked ๐
But it's ok and i definitely prefer not my eardrums to blow up. They need to tweak down Claire scream.
Claire who? I just that that was just Leatherface after he lost some weight.
Well if they are with keeping... Well really the entire DLC the way it is then no. Claire needs an overhaul, Jill needs and overhaul, and Nemesis needs one on their models.