What Do You Call It When You Stay Up All Night Playing DbD, But Have Work The Next Day?
...Bed by Daylight?
Anyone else got any good DbD jokes?
...Bed by Daylight?
Anyone else got any good DbD jokes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
crippling addiction
Enter cheat code if it works "THEREISNOBOON" to unlock Plague with blood hound and Stridor.
Sounds too similar to the blizzard game cheat code "there is no spoon"
Terrible Mental Health.
Priority-setting goals.
**P R I O R I T I E S**
Irresponsibility
Trying to get fired.
Lack of good decision making.
A normal night
It what we in the Industry,like to call it a "Gamer Moment"
My local bar put a dartboard on the ceiling
It made me want to throw up.
Im sorry.