What if every item in the bloodweb was reduced by 2000 bp?
Title.
Would solve grind issues without removing perk tiers (which honestly should go but we know BHVR wont remove them).
Saves you around 20k ish on every level 50+ bloodweb, which adds up a ton when getting many characters P3 50 All perks.
Comments
That would help with the grind immensely and we dont do that in here
Darn yea I forgot, instead lets increase every item by 2000bp /
I would take this change, selling unwanted addons and offerings for half BP, removing perk tiers, or keeping all earned perks when prestiging. Anything would be a nice change to reduce the grind and give an incentive for others to prestige characters.
We would have to nerf all items to oblivion imagine commodius with iri add on plus more more charges or certain killers add ons.They would need to make webs smaller thats the real solution.
They did very little to address the grind while the perks keep pilling up.
Yeah when I started this game years ago everything should have just been handed to me on a silver platter too.
Pretty cool excuse to play poorly though.
Why not reduce everything by 2000 bp and take away perk tiers? Seriously, later this month, when A Portrait of a Murder releases, there will officially be over 100 survivor perks and 90 killer perks. Now triple that and that's how many perks you need to get to get all Tier 3 perks on a specific killer or survivor. That's way too [bad word] much. Up until Level 40, you can only get 1 perk per bloodweb maximum and start with 3 tier 1 perks already unlocked. So by the time you reach Level 40, you still need to get 261 survivor perks and 228 killer perks. By the time you reach level 50, you still need to get 241 survivor perks and 208 killer perks. (If I did my math right.) This is also assuming you got all the perks you could.
Back in 2016? (This assumes I did my research correctly and found out exactly which perks were in the game by the end of 2016)
With tiers, there were 105 survivor perks (just over how many perks without tiers there are now) and 90 killer perks (exactly how many killer perks there are now without tiers). I don't know how different the bloodwebs were in 2016 so someone who was there, I'd love to know how many perks were in the bloodweb at the time and what you were required to take. For this example we're going to use today's bloodwebs to figure out grind. By Level 40, you would still need 63 survivor perks (45 w/o entity and same amount of perks spawn as now) and 51 killer perks (33 w/o entity and same amount of perks spawn as now). By Level 50, 43 survivor perks (15 w/o entity and same amount of perks spawn as now) and 31 killer perks (3 w/o entity and same amount of perks spawn as now).
The grind has honestly gotten out of hand and perks are what people want. Which years grind would you want? 2016 or 2021?
what about meme addons removing the bloodpoint caps? that'd be fun.
Another idea would be to increase the number of perks that show up in the blood web after lvl50 from the current 4 perks to 6 or 8. Be able to get far more perks over less blood webs.
I have 1800 hours in the game and that's been enough to get, like, 12 characters to P3, and 4 of them with every perk. It's not a matter of wanting everything instantly, it's that the grind is ######### nuts and filled with perks and items you don't want and will never use but can't avoid buying.
I'd love this, but it would mean me running Iri perks basically every game.
A better solution, I think, would be to make the BP gain effects of BBQ and WGLF basekit for all killers/survivors.
The other issue is that a survivor who dies early gets almost no BP. I'm tempted to say that survivor BP gains should be pooled and split equally, but that would incentivize AFKing/suiciding. It's...a tricky one.