Camping and land

Dear B.H.V.R, do something with this style of play that does not bring any pleasure to anyone

Why the players themselves should monitor and correct your jambs in the balance

It's hard for you to add some mechanics

After all, it's better to add new skins to get more money

Comments

  • Camping is a necessity as Killer at high MMR, git gud

  • @Kiikii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2635360#Comment_2635360

    I actually don't need to camp but I will say with constantly getting 4 kills and only 1 pip is unacceptable, but doing gens, saving and healing a little and escaping gets me to pips? Ironic.

    But the fact is there are just straight campers but the ones whom do need it js because survivors are way to imbalanced.

    If you don't camp then respect you

    I also play as Rin and don't camp

    But when I play with friends just every skating rink tunneling and campsite

  • @Kiikii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639755#Comment_2639755

    See it makes me really happy to not tunnel and camp out of respect until I get hit with enough toxic crap that pushes me in to Michael Myers Theme In heavy metal and techno and someone just scream for the sake of screaming. Lol oh I have lost some but I have won more than I lost literally throwing out my win and pip because it drove me nuts.

    Oddly enough I find really no big issue with Rin but she is wonderful to play.

    Yes, she is very strong and does not require skills

    About the game from the ground, you need to buff the Unbreakable perk so that there is no limitation of getting up from the ground

    I agree to CD of 30 seconds, which I consider to be an honest exchange, since the killer who knocked the player down can walk calmly and not hang on the hook, which is very toxic and annoying

  • @Hunter_Main_322 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2639818#Comment_2639818

    Yes, she is very strong and does not require skills

    About the game from the ground, you need to buff the Unbreakable perk so that there is no limitation of getting up from the ground

    I agree to CD of 30 seconds, which I consider to be an honest exchange, since the killer who knocked the player down can walk calmly and not hang on the hook, which is very toxic and annoying

    Just got nerfed to be more fair, still requires no skill though. This game won't be balance until Spirit gets gutted.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2643278#Comment_2643278

    Just got nerfed to be more fair, still requires no skill though. This game won't be balance until Spirit gets gutted.

    Even though I play Rin myself, she deserves a nerf to honestly align herself with other killers

    @Kiikii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2643278#Comment_2643278

    My biggest complaint is the speed to which survivors heal in dying state with the Unbreakable boon, as I usually need to slug and hit a few overly flashlighty survivors or body blockers of late to prevent them from getting a save so this will pressure me far too hard and I can easily see this being a CoH and Unbreakable healing stack. My actual complaint is the healing from CoH will stack with Unbreakable boon, for a 190% healing rate and this is obviously unacceptable. The healing rate with the new boon shouldn't benefit from stacking heals.

    Are we playing against deaf killers? Extinguish 1 second Place Totem 20+

    Extinguish and hang on a hook

    This motivates to immediately hang on the hook and play the game correctly and not leave the player bored.

  • @Hunter_Main_322 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2643734#Comment_2643734

    Even though I play Rin myself, she deserves a nerf to honestly align herself with other killers

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2643886#Comment_2643886

    Are we playing against deaf killers? Extinguish 1 second Place Totem 20+

    Extinguish and hang on a hook

    This motivates to immediately hang on the hook and play the game correctly and not leave the player bored.

    Ohh lord why don’t we just nerf every killer to the ground than??

  • @Shaped said:

    Land?

    Yes game from the ground

    Most often seen from an imbalanced nurse who flies back and forth, lays down everyone and nods

  • The way the survivors keep going wanting the killers nerfed there won’t be much left ye are seeing it already with lobby q time so🤷🏻‍♂️ Killers need help atm because killers have to camp against swfs because the gens fly and communication in a swf is more effective than solo q survivor

  • @k0reant3a said:

    The way the survivors keep going wanting the killers nerfed there won’t be much left ye are seeing it already with lobby q time so🤷🏻‍♂️ Killers need help atm because killers have to camp against swfs because the gens fly and communication in a swf is more effective than solo q survivor

    So you say it's pointless to play solo

    I'm talking about this and I'm talking about if you are the only one and want to farm blood points, then you follow the killer and easily get hundreds of thousands

    But if you go for a survivor all you get is annoyance camp-tunneling-camp-face camping-game from the ground-tunneling from the start of the game

    What's the fun of this survivor experience?

  • @Hunter_Main_322 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2643734#Comment_2643734

    Even though I play Rin myself, she deserves a nerf to honestly align herself with other killers

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2643886#Comment_2643886

    Are we playing against deaf killers? Extinguish 1 second Place Totem 20+

    Extinguish and hang on a hook

    This motivates to immediately hang on the hook and play the game correctly and not leave the player bored.

    I'm starting to think you want those juicy 30 minute survivor queue times, that's the only way I can explain these suggestions of yours.

    Camping and tunneling surely is a problem, but it's also tied to the fact that gens go to fast and killers are under a lot of time pressure. If they nerf camping and tunneling, and I hope they will, then they also need to nerf survivors by giving them some kind of second objective.

    And no killer in this game needs any more nerfs, aside maybe from some addon nerfs, as long as survivors can still complete their objective as fast as they can now.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2649807#Comment_2649807

    I'm starting to think you want those juicy 30 minute survivor queue times, that's the only way I can explain these suggestions of yours.

    Camping and tunneling surely is a problem, but it's also tied to the fact that gens go to fast and killers are under a lot of time pressure. If they nerf camping and tunneling, and I hope they will, then they also need to nerf survivors by giving them some kind of second objective.

    And no killer in this game needs any more nerfs, aside maybe from some addon nerfs, as long as survivors can still complete their objective as fast as they can now.

    This problem of camping and tunneling must be solved and if something needs to be changed in the survivors, then I do not mind

    The main thing is that the game is fun