Would you like having a killer who's shtick is exposure to cold?
hypothermia, reduced visibility (due to an ice effect), harder skill checks (cold hands), reduced movement speed, etc.
maybe those barrels w/ fire could get used for gameplay, or the ormond main building.
Comments
So Mr freeze as a killer?
Me watching the default Meg leave the bush to stare at the fire barrel for 30 seconds, before retreating back into the bush:
Yes pretty much I want a ice themed killer to come to dbd
Sounds like a better Doctor
I've actually thought this for years. Surprised they haven't made a killer that utilizes the fire pits on every map for warmth from a killer with a cold power.
You could also use the fire pits for a killer that plays with darkness, "The Boogeyman". The light sources on the map are safe havens from when the killer causes a black out on the map.
I believe they would add something else unique to vs the Killer than having those fire barrel, something like Fountain,Jigsaw, Clock...
Locker is everywhere, but fire barrel is rare.
Flat Fische.
Good idea!