Why was Chris' face changed?
Why was Chris' face animation changed in the menus? For some reason you guys gave him a case of pointy chin when before he didn't. He actually looked good before. Really odd choice.
Why was Chris' face animation changed in the menus? For some reason you guys gave him a case of pointy chin when before he didn't. He actually looked good before. Really odd choice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We asked you to fix Claire not Chris dammit
He run out of juice.
I’m still mad about what they did to Claire.
Wait, they changed Chris? Does anyone have a snapshot I could see since I can't access the ptb?
Yea I haven't purchased cosmetics since the RE chapter. I gave them the benefit of the doubt because I was so sure they would want to do right by the license and not leave her in such a terrible state. 5 months later and not even a simple acknowledgement of "yes we know and we'll fix her at some point"
It's not from the PTB. It was a while ago. I'm just now talking about it.
That chapter was such a huge letdown. Their biggest and easiest license to get right is the one they get so horribly wrong. Even Nightmare on Elm Street was better at launch. Maybe not now. But comparing them at launch Nightmare on Elm Street was super fun. It feels like Resident Evil died on it's first day in the PTB. Or the first day of it's full launch.