Yes I really mean it : D. Enjoy
I see no Play With Your Food stacks and therefore they can always be faster
@C3Tooth said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/57ZWVUABR563/the-artist.pngYes I really mean it : D. Enjoy
@C3Tooth said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/57ZWVUABR563/the-artist.png
great work!
Wow so good
You really did get that done fast, and it's so good!
Birb
That's beautiful!
Oh
@GoodBoyKaru said:I see no Play With Your Food stacks and therefore they can always be faster
@GoodBoyKaru said:
I play with my sleep
@Mandy said:You really did get that done fast, and it's so good!
@Mandy said:
I already make a pose sketch and simple lineart before the announcement. Once it released, I started the painting, instantly.
: D thanks people.
I thought I was going to see a clip of a hacking Artist, but was pleasantly surprised
@Mat_Sella said:I thought I was going to see a clip of a hacking Artist, but was pleasantly surprised
@Mat_Sella said:
The forum is full of bait titles, this one is not an exception.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see no Play With Your Food stacks and therefore they can always be faster
great work!
Wow so good
You really did get that done fast, and it's so good!
Birb
That's beautiful!
Oh
I play with my sleep
I already make a pose sketch and simple lineart before the announcement. Once it released, I started the painting, instantly.
: D thanks people.
I thought I was going to see a clip of a hacking Artist, but was pleasantly surprised
The forum is full of bait titles, this one is not an exception.