haddonfield rework when?
i mean its obvious that it needs a rework every single fun killer there is has no chance... yea sure i can play nurse and tryhard sweat and maybe win but sometimes you wanna have fun or just play some casual killers but ITS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE how are you suppose to play the map when houses are almost infinite loops they vault windows upstairs 3 times downstairs 3 times thats 3 gens popped... if i run tinkerer or anything and go for one of those gens they just instantly start working on a gen yes ruin doesnt help its a horrible map... against good SWF there is nothing i can do i dont stand a chance... yes i can hook camp or just dc but we have a wonderful penalty system<3
(dont complain on spelling mistakes or type "your just ######### at looping" etc... give some tips!)
Comments
Play Hag
200iq moment
Only killer who can feel comfortable on that map
Trapper does pretty okay on Haddonfield, as do the stealth killers to a lesser degree.
Whenever I roll Haddonfield, I basically decide not to try and defend any basement generators and focus on the ones that are either on the street or on the ground floor of houses, and only going to upstairs gens when I know someone's there.
In general, Haddonfield or not, I've taken to picking a few endgame perks on the off chance I get a really bad hand. I recommend No Way Out, it's more useful than you'd think.
Tbh but its never really a rework for these maps... It's usually a visual update that somehow makes them worse for killer as disturbed has a god window in it now with 2 guaranteed god pallets while still being huge, cold wind corn got buffed in survivors favor not to mention the maps bright af so following scratch marks is harder than it already is. gideon got turned from an okay map to god pallet mall and ormond didnt get changed much but still extremely bad for killer.
I'm assuming you weren't serious though, playing hag isn't a solution as then you have to play Hag all the time for the chance you get Haddonfield.
Yeah it isn’t but it’s the best solution until they do something with survivor field
It's really not the best solution, if you don't like playing Hag, or if you like playing other Killers.
My solution is just to mess around on Haddonfield, especially if someone brought the offering. The map isn't as painful if you don't try lol
yea i guess im just gonna play around then :)
TBH if it wasn't an offering I will typically try. if someone played an offering though then yeah Imma just accidentially play terrible and get 0 hooks. Sorry but I'm not playing Nurse with full slow down so I shouldn't have to play on OP maps
How many realms do we still need? Haddon, Swamp, Red Forest? I hope they surprise us with them this year.
Haddonfield, Swamp (2 maps), and Red Forest (2 maps). They should have been finished with the next patch but for whatever reason for the last 3 patches (RE mid-chapter, Hellraiser chapter, Tiktok Witch mid chapter) they released no realm updates.
If the chapter coming this tuesday on the PTB has no map updates or a new map then something weird is going on with BHVR's map team.
Hagonfield!
Tiktok witch lmao
Well, The Game was the most killer-sided map, and that got reworked into an unfun nightmare. Haddonfield is the most survivor-sided map. If we use the time between when Moris were made useless and when keys were made useless, I'd say maybe they'll look at Haddonfield around February of next year? But that's me being optimistic.