Boil Over Change
Can we please buff this to maybe idk something that sounds like this..
Boil Over: Your will to survive is strong and true that gives you energy like a stallion, your struggle effects on the Killer are increased by *50/75/100%.
You obscure The Killer's ability to use hooks that are within 6/8/14 meters when picking up a survivor.
Update: This gives a nice battle to Iron grasp and gives the survivor a good chance to use DS when not the obsession and also brings more viability to Kate's Loadout. (anything would help Kate's Loadout)
Comments
See? Its easy just say that and walk away. It just make you look stupid
I'm Rank 1 on both sides
???
it makes hooks harder to see and makes the killer drift longer, cant that drift you out to the point you can see the hooks again
Yeah and if you have eyeballs you don't rely on the Aura of the hooks
Iron Grasp is mostly used as a baddie killer perk. I mean who really runs either frequently enough to have one counter the other. Running Iron Grasp as a killer all the time just means you're pretty terrible at getting people to hooks to begin with. I've had plenty of rank 3 boil over that I still make it to hooks just fine if not every one.
Buffing a perk to where it becomes something people want to use means it's competing with exhaustion perks, DS, SC, etc which a lot of those people already consider OP. Giving survivors yet another perk to add to the must haves is definitely grounds to buff a killer perk, although I wouldn't say Iron Grasp would be the one to get buffed.
I think Boil Over would be in a decent place if they simply buffed the range to 32m/48m/infinite and the sway to 50/75/100%.
NO.
are you insane? xD
As someone who used Boil Over in my build for weeks, no. The sway is a complete non-factor to any non-killer, and the hook obscure is currently useless 99% of the time. Increasing the hook aura obscuring would at least be mildly useful against new killers, while experienced killers will continue to just roll their eyes and throw you on a hook the way they already do currently against Boil Over survivors.
that's a bit overkill, Mine just guarantees to not get hooked to the closest one
I dont think that this perk needs higher %. Its just needs a better range. Instead of 14 maybe 22 meters. Cause really that has no effect. The rest is fine imo.
yeah so I just stopped using it, it was only good on the game too
Which is why i suggest it obscures something useful
exactly why it needs a damn buff
Killers movement?
As in the killers controls were backwards. Forward was backward and vice versa and left was right and vice versa.
They might as well rework the perk into something completely different.
TBh yeah, the idea feels like it was randomly picked out of a hate, TO THE BIN PLS
i still want justice for this perk lol
I think instead of obscuring hooks it should have an inverse affect to IG, so it makes the wiggle bar a bit faster.
Over boiled soup from morning does not agree with your stomach. Every 1/2/3 seconds, you need to hold down the action button for 30 seconds to squat and release the bad soup.
I'm thinking of ways that this will be highly abused actually.
Hey wait a second . . .
Boil Over:
You are a battler and do everything to escape a foe's grasp.
Your struggling effects on the Killer are increased by 25/50/75 %.
You obscure the Killer's ability to see Hook Auras within 10/12/14 metres.
Flip Flop:
Allows you to gain wiggle progress while recovering on the ground, up to 50%.
Yeah this is my first thought as well. Even without doing anything to buff Boil Over it's already looking terrifying when combined with Flip Flop.
Waaaait, ######### what?? Seriously?!
@ABannedCat I'm dead serious.
Honestly I think 1 of 2 things should be done:
1) Keep it's current stats, but add an 8% wiggle
or
2) The wiggle effects go up to 50/75/100% and the auras of hooks are blocked by 14/28/42 meters.
I personally prefer the second one because killers will have to actually look to see where hooks are and be more visually aware of where things are, and it isn't just a boring "wiggle faster" perk.
As Killer, ive always found Boil Over as useless.
@Sasuke nice necro of your own thread from 6 months ago. Boil Over will not be changing. It was designed to negate Iron Grasp, which is what it does. Anything more would make it OP. If you want more, wait until April 2, get the new perk from Ash, and stack them together.
Yes sir exactly why i vote for change!