I kind of hope they take this as an opportunity to reskin or remake Demogorgon into an original killer. A suggestion I liked was Demogorgon as a Werewolf for instance.
I kind of hope they take this as an opportunity to reskin or remake Demogorgon into an original killer. A suggestion I liked was Demogorgon as a Werewolf for instance.
yeah.
I had a more than slightly dumb idea that a fey creature could be cool.
I kind of hope they take this as an opportunity to reskin or remake Demogorgon into an original killer. A suggestion I liked was Demogorgon as a Werewolf for instance.
I think they’re better off leaving demo as it is. Maybe they could rework Hawkins Lab into an original map? Because that’s gonna be gone.
I kind of hope they take this as an opportunity to reskin or remake Demogorgon into an original killer. A suggestion I liked was Demogorgon as a Werewolf for instance.
Then what about for the people who already have demo? There'd be no point to make that killer. It's better to leave demo as they are and let them be an exclusive killer.
Then what about for the people who already have demo? There'd be no point to make that killer. It's better to leave demo as they are and let them be an exclusive killer.
To be clear, I'm not saying get rid of the Demo skin or take away Demogorgon from players who own him. I'm saying add an additional skin for Demo that is a Werewolf, and/or make a new killer which is a spin-off of Demogorgon that is something else. Think more like how Oni has the legendary Minotaur skin, for instance, or how Leatherface is a spinoff of Hillbilly.
Now wait a minute, I paid money because I like Stranger Things and when it was teasered, I bought it SPECIFICALLY because I wanted Stranger Things DLC. If they'll change it to something completely different, that'll be a false advertising and could lead to lawsuits.
I'd love to see it as the studio trickster watched his band mates burn in. The cubicle type structures double for recording booths and offices, and the large portal room can be an orchestra sized large recording room.
They already have the smoldering effects from the Crotus Prenn maps.
But considering that they had to change the names of the perks, I wouldn't be surprised if things like "map design and layout itself, even without licensed assets" are also part of the license with Netflix.
they could shuffle some stuff around. it's not like pallets are going to be licenced.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I kind of hope they take this as an opportunity to reskin or remake Demogorgon into an original killer. A suggestion I liked was Demogorgon as a Werewolf for instance.
yeah.
I had a more than slightly dumb idea that a fey creature could be cool.
I think they’re better off leaving demo as it is. Maybe they could rework Hawkins Lab into an original map? Because that’s gonna be gone.
Then what about for the people who already have demo? There'd be no point to make that killer. It's better to leave demo as they are and let them be an exclusive killer.
I think Hawkins could be cool if reskinned as a neon stage for trickster.
To be clear, I'm not saying get rid of the Demo skin or take away Demogorgon from players who own him. I'm saying add an additional skin for Demo that is a Werewolf, and/or make a new killer which is a spin-off of Demogorgon that is something else. Think more like how Oni has the legendary Minotaur skin, for instance, or how Leatherface is a spinoff of Hillbilly.
Can DBD even do that? It's technically a change to Demo they don't have permission for.
Now wait a minute, I paid money because I like Stranger Things and when it was teasered, I bought it SPECIFICALLY because I wanted Stranger Things DLC. If they'll change it to something completely different, that'll be a false advertising and could lead to lawsuits.
15aec124-8f26-4113-91fd-5d37dc7e8d5f
Did someone say Demo skin or am I miss hearing things again?
🤔
Noooooooooooo
T_T
:D
T_T
Demo? I heard Nancy's Days of Rose skin 01cdcbaf-6960-436c-abdc-4a360177081f 😮
Why do these codes say "This code is not valid" and not "This code has already been claimed"? 🤔
sorry, I had headphones in. what are you saying?
it'd be nice if they didn't.
they could shuffle some stuff around. it's not like pallets are going to be licenced.
for sure.
was it obvious I made this discussion in an attempt to get a free demo skin?