You guys are spamming! Unrelated posts! Hijacking threads! Reported! Just gotta wait for the mods to see this and - oh, wait.
I would never spam, or make something off topic, and I would never never hijack a thread - never ever! ☺️ I am the picture of sweetness and innocence...just harmlessly dropping 03c49a83-0eda-46d2-ae02-6fa66afa51e4 Nancy cosmetic codes into chat.
Use a system that doesn't advertise codes to all that blatantly favors one platform at the expense of all the others?
I mean yeah, they are treating people "equally," but they're not treating people equitably.
I mean, they're doing it on all of their social platforms. The forums are admittedly pretty tilted in favor of PC because there's a speed aspect of copy-and-pasting and I can't think of a public-access way to change that, but Twitter and Discord are a contest and a private message to whoever responds first to a prompt, so those have no inherent bias.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wonder if they'll slide one in your dm's.
....most likely not.
What? Do you want a Steve outfit? 08f8f5fe-de2b-48cf-bc7f-cd5a46437737
Literally me. Just lurk on Discord and pray you beat autoclickers
wow you're gonna report me for doing nice things??
Sadge
02085bb6-4a68-459d-88cd-942fc020be0e - ohhh look, a Nancy cosmetic
what happens if you claim them but dont have the character?
Oh you two be trolling me hard! That's it next time I see you as demo I'm bringing a mori, its munching time!
Side note: hope everyone is enjoying the codes they're teasing with lol
I dont have discord sadly, but this is 4 codes on my posts now lol.
I feel somewhat powerful and powerless all in one, it's a "strange" feeling XD
Will likely be there for when you buy the character. All stuff brought/earned in game is saved to your profile
This seriously feels like I'm playing 'Welcome to the Game'.
how do they fix that though?
You guys are spamming! Unrelated posts! Hijacking threads! Reported! Just gotta wait for the mods to see this and - oh, wait.
I would never spam, or make something off topic, and I would never never hijack a thread - never ever! ☺️ I am the picture of sweetness and innocence...just harmlessly dropping 03c49a83-0eda-46d2-ae02-6fa66afa51e4 Nancy cosmetic codes into chat.
Thats a base hardware issue though, not anything they can fix.
Hey hey, don't report me please, I swear I'm never going to post another Steve outfit code here 015e6e47-04f8-47ba-9dd6-0b0d73ce0dc3
I mean, they're doing it on all of their social platforms. The forums are admittedly pretty tilted in favor of PC because there's a speed aspect of copy-and-pasting and I can't think of a public-access way to change that, but Twitter and Discord are a contest and a private message to whoever responds first to a prompt, so those have no inherent bias.
How do these code work?
They are in-game store codes, so you just go to the store, redeem and type the code.
Just put into ingame store , as you can see these mods be trolling me lol
Such a lovely bunch of people but they're sure getting morid