3,720 hours later and...

Screenshot (226).png

I've finally got one side, all the characters to Prestige 3 Level 50. Hag was my last to level up all the way and my does this feel sweet. Also, 2 killers (Pig and Doctor) have all the perks Tier 3 on them.

Now time to finish the mess that is my survivors.

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • Congrats man

    I only recently got all killers to P3 50 with all perks (First time I ever did it was the Trickster midchapter patch)

  • Nice good job! I have over 4000 hours and no prestiged character at all, so I just focus on having all perks at tier 3 on all characters in the game. Both these ways to play take a lot of time and BPs, but at least I have an insane amount of medkits, event items etc making it worth never prestige anything ๐Ÿ˜€

  • oh wow, well done!

    I expect to see all survivors done by the end of this month -please and thank you :)

  • Nicely done dude, can't wait to see your full P3 50 library

  • That is some huge grind done, very nice!

  • Now - we play the game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nice. And then, when you have no more perks to grind for, then what?

    This grind never ends. I have 5k hours and still grinding.

  • I find it so very very sad that it takes the equivalent of 155 straight days of zero sleeping to do this for literally only half of the cast.

  • the grind is massive as you can see, i i have almsot same as you 3.7k hours and i have almost all killers p3 50 and half survivors is insane the grind, i hope they do something about that SOON. however there is a big diff between having a character p3 50 and having p3 50 WITH ALL PERKS thats a huge difference and i wont even try to do that just getting the perks i want with the characters i dont really use.

  • Too bad that in reality, doing this doesn't seem all that rewarding at all and a complete waste of time and effort in my opinion. But hey, something to do i guess.

  • Well I have 5420h and all characters on both sides P3 Level 50 All perks (Except Mikaela). Only took me 737 million BP.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nice. And then, when you have no more perks to grind for, then what?

    Alone the struggle to get the 3 new perks of one chapter back on every character ist grind enough. Every three months ... And it is 6 perks when you have to do it on both sides.

  • Congratz, If you set a goal for yourself and succeed, its worth it.

    personally i think prestige is a waste of time because grinding perks is a pain in the ass

  • GO you... I have only prestiged 5-6 Killers once... I also have 3-4 Killers ready to be prestiged plus those that were Prestiged are ready to be prestiged again... But I'll wait

    As for Survivors I have 5-6 ready to be prestiged

    Also I also save about 500,000 BP so not much leveling to be done

    With 1286 hours... yes I checked

  • There is a killer main if I've ever seen one. O.O

    /s

    Great work!

  • 5.8k here. Just completing Mikaela and getting all her perks on other survivors and I'm back up to everything on everyone. Hope to be done by the next chapter, but otherwise got the last 6 tomes from @CashelP14 's guides to get me a few million extra bps.

    Good luck!

  • @hiken said:

    the grind is massive as you can see, i i have almsot same as you 3.7k hours and i have almost all killers p3 50 and half survivors is insane the grind, i hope they do something about that SOON. however there is a big diff between having a character p3 50 and having p3 50 WITH ALL PERKS thats a huge difference and i wont even try to do that just getting the perks i want with the characters i dont really use.

    Yeah, I have 15 of the survivors Prestige 3 Level 50 and out of the 13 remaining, 10 of them are over 100 levels away.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HIK7U4WBICUV/screenshot-28226-29.png

    I've finally got one side, all the characters to Prestige 3 Level 50. Hag was my last to level up all the way and my does this feel sweet. Also, 2 killers (Pig and Doctor) have all the perks Tier 3 on them.

    Now time to finish the mess that is my survivors.

    How do you have both spirit and hag selected? Am I stupid, or just an idiot?

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/292278/3-720-hours-later-and

    How do you have both spirit and hag selected? Am I stupid, or just an idiot?

    Spirit's selected in a cropped image that I put up against the one with Hag in it

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2612850#Comment_2612850

    Spirit's selected in a cropped image that I put up against the one with Hag in it

    Ohh I see it now, I thought that was 1 picture.