Why are BHVR trying to make All Kill a big deal?
Seriously you can have your own opinion on this chapter but I personally hate it and I’m tired of it being pushed down my throat.
Trickster has so far received 3 new full sets of cosmetics. Twins has got 1 and slinger has got 3 unique sets for comparison. Even blight only has 2 non recolours and one is a set.
Not to mention both trickster and yun Jin have got archive lore way earlier than most characters. Their base lore is already long so I don’t see the need when characters like feng or Adam are in much more need of extra lore.You could say it’s because they are more popular but from my experience neither are that popular even with all of this
It just seems like BHVR is trying to make a big deal out of an underwhelming chapter and not accept it was a disappointment
Comments
Duplicated my comment 🙄
Freaking same.
It is my all time least favorite chapter. Don't care for the characters, the manager looks more like a killer than Trickster himself.
Me when my PC will not let me skip the All Kill intro
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEdv9OGB2nr7W4Rq0/giphy.gifBut I love the music though! Even though I don't think it fits in DBD.
You opened the can of worms you ain't supposed to open
I like trickster just wish they made him more console friendly.
You really don't like All-kill huh?
For me personally I like the All-kill chapter except for the lack of a map, the lack of making Trickster Console Friendly, and the chase music. Outside of that I enjoy the chapter. Definitely not a top 3 but good nonetheless.
All Kill? More like All Dolla Dolla Bill y'all.
Well, because the lore is actualy pretty good and the trailer is also good work. Trickster may not be your piece of cake and he surely is no Killer I like either. However they actualy put some effort into him and made a quality piece of art here.
Actualy we should not be angry or disappointed that Trickers gets this much attention. We should ask for other Killer sto get as much attention too! I for one want a Ghostface tome and a survivor beside him that fits this. And I for one very much enjoyed the Hillbilly lore and want more of that too. I saw mentions of the Twins here and a few other Killers lack lore too. This is what has to change.
Do not be angry that one Killer got something nice. Be angry that your Killer oder your survivor got nothing.
It is quit debatable if Trickers fits into the DbD universe. For me he does because crazy artists are always a good archetype for horror and his neon colors and knife throwing somehow remind me of the Joker (just give him a crowbar as a weapon so that he can beat up Dwight already...). My issues with him as a Killer are more about his gameplay and less about his aesthetics.
Had to make this edit to honor this post. K-Horror is great and they should take some notes here...
I still stand by my word that I like Trickers by design but not by gameplay. However I am all in for more K-Horror.
May be. But it just seems forced.
Dude is just metro.
Dude what? lol
Im LGBTQ and none of Trickster’s content even grabs my attention (aside from some of his cosmetics) because I think his power looks boring and he looks more like survivor than a killer (to me).
Do you know what Korean pop stars look like? Most of them wear eyeliner, dye their hair and wear colorful clothing. Nothing to do with LGBTQ.
That would be like saying Trapper be trying to appeal and milk all the Blue collar workers. Since he is wearing overalls and boots.