Boon totems

Yeah, honestly, they are too OP, from a survivor POV, yeah it's fun and all, easy heals and free self-care but from a killer POV, those 2 are busted, you hit someone, Shadow Step is active and instantly lose them because they are 50 meters away from you already and Circle of healing well is also busted

Comments

  • @Devotion said:

    do you not have decent headphones because the noise that comes from them is loud and makes them very easy to find

    Rarely play with headphones, especially if I don't need too besides, even if I did play with headphones, the sound that comes off boon are so low I have to hug it to hear it


  • @Devotion said:

    do you not have decent headphones because the noise that comes from them is loud and makes them very easy to find

    That's if you know the area to look .....there's been plenty of games where I was nowhere near them and couldn't find them all game.

  • @Kira15233 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2605831#Comment_2605831

    Rarely play with headphones, especially if I don't need too besides, even if I did play with headphones, the sound that comes off boon are so low I have to hug it to hear it

    Playing Killer with good headphones is definitely the way to go, it's like night and day! Headphones make it SO much easier to find hidden nearby survivors and (in the current meta) these new boon totems.

  • Yeah... Those perks are fine.

  • @Kira15233 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2605831#Comment_2605831

    Rarely play with headphones, especially if I don't need too besides, even if I did play with headphones, the sound that comes off boon are so low I have to hug it to hear it

    They are loud...

  • Boon totems are a been much, anyone who disagrees are lying to themselves. You can expect some kind of nerf within the next two patches, but honestly wouldn't doubt BHVR will wait a few months and let them cause chaos.

    The issue with Boons is the fact the healing speed is a bit much and many times it's hurting you to go out of your way to break it depending on the map, and what your doing. The easy fix would be if the killer snuff's the totem, it breaks the dull.

  • Everyone on the forums keeps complaining about boons being too op, Yal just need to deal with it boons are not going to go away just like NOED or Moris are never going away, people hate to see survivors with good perks.

  • @Meg_Survivor said:

    Everyone on the forums keeps complaining about boons being too op, Yal just need to deal with it boons are not going to go away just like NOED or Moris are never going away, people hate to see survivors with good perks.

    If i clean Noed u won't set new one. If i put COH whole my team has infinitive medkits in certain area and even if u clean it, i can set new one. So don't compare it with Noed.

  • If you think Boons are not OP, you live in cloud cuckoo land. Simple as.

  • @Devotion said:

    do you not have decent headphones because the noise that comes from them is loud and makes them very easy to find

    One of the problem is, A good SWF would just put it an annoying position where you'll have to waste more time.

    Take for example the Totems on the underground of Badham's school. You can easily hear where they are but the time wasted to go there is not worth it. As 5 secs can be the time you can stop a generator from popping.

  • @D3spair said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2605831#Comment_2605831

    One of the problem is, A good SWF would just put it an annoying position where you'll have to waste more time.

    Take for example the Totems on the underground of Badham's school. You can easily hear where they are but the time wasted to go there is not worth it. As 5 secs can be the time you can stop a generator from popping.

    I agree with you. I had a match in the Auto Haven Wrecking Yard the Survivors got down to the dreaded 3 Gen stalemate (how I planned it) and everytime I hit them they would run to the other side of the map and vanish because of Shadowstep and then in 7 secs be fully healed.


    They tried to bait me to chase them away from the Gens.....I never nibbled....and to snuff out those Boons that allowed them to vanish and heal so fast would of lost me the game because I had no idea where they were at and didn't want to waste time searching for them.

  • @Meg_Survivor said:

    Everyone on the forums keeps complaining about boons being too op, Yal just need to deal with it boons are not going to go away just like NOED or Moris are never going away, people hate to see survivors with good perks.

    NOED is preventable, Boons are not and are a 5th Perk for all Survivors in the Trial while the Killer has to play with 3 Perks to use NOED, also I can't believe you're crying about Mori's

  • The perks are fine.

  • @Junylar said:

    Just

    Do

    Bones

    Oh yeah of course, why didn't I think of that AS A KILLER??