In terms of detail, I'd give it to Élodie or Yun-Jin. Their stories really get you into the characters.
But I'd say the actual best is Adam. It's pretty simple, but it shows that he's just a genuinely good person in the few paragraphs it contains (which is a large part of why he's my favorite character).
In terms of detail, I'd give it to Élodie or Yun-Jin. Their stories really get you into the characters.
But I'd say the actual best is Adam. It's pretty simple, but it shows that he's just a genuinely good person in the few paragraphs it contains (which is a large part of why he's my favorite character).
While we don't get much from his paragraph of lore, he has lots of hints through his outfits and quotes and I love that there can be multiple ways to interpret the character. An arrogant d-bag that is way over his head, a misguided man who think's he good but ultimately isn't, or something like that. Also, it's fun trying to imagine what he was like, we know so little of him even his name could be fake (seriously, being a gambler named Ace is a hell of a coincidence) then we get outfits that refer to his life can be fun to analyze depending on what you consider canon.
Maybe I'm just acting too much like a Socrates analyzing a cookie, but I like Ace's ambiguity and the hints we get to learn about his character make him fun to discuss.
Honorable Mention: Yun-Jin for kind of similar reasons, except we know a lot of what she does, the discussion mainly is "was it justified" and "is she a good person."
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ace & or Jeff in my opinion
Yea they are good as well
In terms of detail, I'd give it to Élodie or Yun-Jin. Their stories really get you into the characters.
But I'd say the actual best is Adam. It's pretty simple, but it shows that he's just a genuinely good person in the few paragraphs it contains (which is a large part of why he's my favorite character).
Adam lore is good
I also like Leon lore but in your opinion best original lore? I should had worded the title better
I think Yui has the best lore.
It good as well
Lmao💀
Imagine when she was a child and her parents called her by her full name and she thought they meant actually to read💀
Yunjin is the best one for sure
For me it's a tie between Elodie and Mikaela. Both have very interesting lore in my opinion.
Ace
While we don't get much from his paragraph of lore, he has lots of hints through his outfits and quotes and I love that there can be multiple ways to interpret the character. An arrogant d-bag that is way over his head, a misguided man who think's he good but ultimately isn't, or something like that. Also, it's fun trying to imagine what he was like, we know so little of him even his name could be fake (seriously, being a gambler named Ace is a hell of a coincidence) then we get outfits that refer to his life can be fun to analyze depending on what you consider canon.
Maybe I'm just acting too much like a Socrates analyzing a cookie, but I like Ace's ambiguity and the hints we get to learn about his character make him fun to discuss.
Honorable Mention: Yun-Jin for kind of similar reasons, except we know a lot of what she does, the discussion mainly is "was it justified" and "is she a good person."
Yui
Sluzzy lore the best