Midwitch elementary school is a mixed bag

I personally am a big fan of the aesthetic of the map and for the most part the layout isn't terrible. However I do have an issue with some gen placement. When the gens are all the way across the corridors the survivors see you coming a mile away and, especially if they're a W warrior or you're a 110 killer it takes 8 years to catch up with them. I feel the terrain, or gen placement should be fiddled with a little so survivors can't see you before they can even hear your heartbeat.

Comments

  • Only map I refuse to play on, map is so dark I cant see a thing on it no matter what I do. Only time I can ever play that map is as or against a Freddy. Gotta be asleep to see

  • Every indoor map is crap.

  • @TatsuiChiyo said:

    Only map I refuse to play on, map is so dark I cant see a thing on it no matter what I do. Only time I can ever play that map is as or against a Freddy. Gotta be asleep to see

    I started the game as a Freddy one trick and once I started playing other killers, I couldn't believe how hard it was to see on some of these maps.

  • @Junylar said:

    Every indoor map is crap.

    Agreed I want them all gone.

  • It always amazes me how people can take the most basic mechanic in a game where a killer chases a victim (running) and come up with some absolutely inane phrase (W warrior) to make it sound like some kind of exploit.

    It's like watching someone play Sonic and calling them a ring rusher.

    But anyway, the map is mediocre at best.

  • Well, at least you get your wish partially with Hawkins. They even removed our offerings early so there is no final farewell.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    It always amazes me how people can take the most basic mechanic in a game where a killer chases a victim (running) and come up with some absolutely inane phrase (W warrior) to make it sound like some kind of exploit.

    It's like watching someone play Sonic and calling them a ring rusher.

    But anyway, the map is mediocre at best.

    It's not an exploit it's just a running style. Depending on the killer it's easier to catch someone looping rather than holding down W. I'm am not saying it's wrong to play that way I am simply saying It wastes my time as killer more on midwitch, which is the point considering that's what I do as survivor on midwitch.

  • Yeahhhh, it's a feelsbad when they can literally see you a mile away walking towards them.

    It's a hold W map for sure, not a fan.

  • I like indoor maps and will miss Hawkins. It was one of the few maps that wasn't horribly survivor sided and was fun to play Myers on. I hope they make a map more like it.

    Lery's can also be fun for stealth killers.

    RPD just needs to be smaller and I'll like it better.