Just give us a perk search bar and loadouts already

I am not buying what a BHVR said about this. Something along the lines of "we have more important things to do".

Pfft yeah right, like what? Nerf pig again? Spend another year on a good for nothing MMR system?

There is no way a simple search bar and loadouts are hard to implement. This is like the HUD change all over again. It is a search bar and button for loadouts; this isn't rocket science.

Comments

  • Each survivor could be considered a seperate load out, that's what I am going to use them for anyway.

    Want a healing build, use Claudette. Want a stealth build, use Nea etc. Killers however don't have this luxury.

    The perks are in alphabetical order so they are not that hard to find. I just keep forgetting ruin is not in R, it's in H for hex ruin lol.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    Each survivor could be considered a seperate load out, that's what I am going to use them for anyway.

    Want a healing build, use Claudette. Want a stealth build, use Nea etc. Killers however don't have this luxury.

    The perks are in alphabetical order so they are not that hard to find. I just keep forgetting ruin is not in R, it's in H for hex ruin lol.

    DBD mobile has the perks organized.

    Perks Like Monstorous, NOED, etc in "Cruelty"

    Perks like Self care in "Altruism"

    Its really cool.

  • I agree. In the future we might have 9 pages of perks, it’s gonna be more of a headache to browse through and find which ones we wanna use.

  • Oopsey, Removed. thank you glitchboi 

  • Body is 1 character too short.

  • I got confused I was like “what does this have to do with perks??”

  • Especially Exhaustion perks, it could be Ex: Lithe, Ex: Dead hard.

  • Yes please! I suggested loadouts over a year ago already and it was already asked for in a survey if we would like such a feature. We actually NEED such a feature, it would be such a huge QOL update