Nothing! And i'm ready to throw down with anybody who thinks candy corn is bad. The taste is kind of hard to describe, but it is VERY sweet, it doesn't really have a "flavor" its more just a very tangy sweet taste. I've met a lot of people who like and dislike candy corn, but primarily the majority of people who i've met who disliked it have said they disliked it because its wayyyy too sugary.
Nothing! And i'm ready to throw down with anybody who thinks candy corn is bad. The taste is kind of hard to describe, but it is VERY sweet, it doesn't really have a "flavor" its more just a very tangy sweet taste. I've met a lot of people who like and dislike candy corn, but primarily the majority of people who i've met who disliked it have said they disliked it because its wayyyy too sugary.
I get told it's like oil? Like an oiled like sickly sweetness?
I get told it's like oil? Like an oiled like sickly sweetness?
Don't eat too much of anything. How to explain this... it varies because some cheaper ones are fragile and waxy, but the better ones are a bit softer and have a texture similar to a firm but chewy texture. The flavor is sweet. I don't think oily is a great reflection to describe this candy at all.
Don't eat too much of anything. How to explain this... it varies because some cheaper ones are fragile and waxy, but the better ones are a bit softer and have a texture similar to a firm but chewy texture. The flavor is sweet. I don't think oily is a great reflection to describe this candy at all.
I am only going on what I have read on the sweet ^^s
I am only going on what I have read on the sweet ^^s
I'm not going to lie, but this is actually way harder to describe than I thought it would be. I guess if you could have a chocolate that didn't taste like chocoloate, but had teh consistency. But it doesn't melt in your mouth like chocolate. Maybe like a candied praline? Imagine eating a jelly bean, but instead of jelly inside, its just more of the outside crust of teh jellybean and it taste like honey. Candy corn
I'm not going to lie, but this is actually way harder to describe than I thought it would be. I guess if you could have a chocolate that didn't taste like chocoloate, but had teh consistency. But it doesn't melt in your mouth like chocolate. Maybe like a candied praline? Imagine eating a jelly bean, but instead of jelly inside, its just more of the outside crust of teh jellybean and it taste like honey. Candy corn
I am trying to think even with all this, just trying to think of what it would be like in Uk maybe I need to be sent such thing lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing! And i'm ready to throw down with anybody who thinks candy corn is bad. The taste is kind of hard to describe, but it is VERY sweet, it doesn't really have a "flavor" its more just a very tangy sweet taste. I've met a lot of people who like and dislike candy corn, but primarily the majority of people who i've met who disliked it have said they disliked it because its wayyyy too sugary.
I get told it's like oil? Like an oiled like sickly sweetness?
what the hell is a wedding mint? I am trying to figure out how it's close to a Uk sweet
Don't eat too much of anything. How to explain this... it varies because some cheaper ones are fragile and waxy, but the better ones are a bit softer and have a texture similar to a firm but chewy texture. The flavor is sweet. I don't think oily is a great reflection to describe this candy at all.
I am only going on what I have read on the sweet ^^s
mint and cheese, cream cheese? I gagged lol
Jinkeys! oh heck I gipped then thinking of it lol
Maybe not oily but a waxy sensation? which I guess candles have essential oils within i don't know
I'm not going to lie, but this is actually way harder to describe than I thought it would be. I guess if you could have a chocolate that didn't taste like chocoloate, but had teh consistency. But it doesn't melt in your mouth like chocolate. Maybe like a candied praline? Imagine eating a jelly bean, but instead of jelly inside, its just more of the outside crust of teh jellybean and it taste like honey. Candy corn
I am trying to think even with all this, just trying to think of what it would be like in Uk maybe I need to be sent such thing lol
I tried Hershy's and was not a fan but the American root beer is so nice :)
All my memories of candy-corn is oily chalk.
Well no doubt now you peeps will have actual sugar in your choc etc, where as us it's sweetner -blergh-
I wish we had more chocolate in our chocolate. A lot of the popular brands are more like cheaply flavored, waxy vegetable oils.
This is a pretty good description of candy corn, actually, though I'd say waxy chalk more than oily.
Nothing is wrong with candy corn. It just tastes like frozen icing to me.