Pls fire the game designer of the event.
Hope it was just an intern.
Hope it was just an intern.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doubt anyone gets fired lol
But yeah was not great and not fun for survivors who just want to play the normal game
Please. Think before you speak. Keep in mind this is literally BHVR's first ever own IP video game, and on top of that, this is the first time they messed with the idea of a secondary objective. It's a learning experience for them.
Once I agree with you.
All this farming mess and survivors suiciding after sucking a flower just to repeat.....
Really bad design
They should pay ######### testers instead of using us.
I like bhvr, the game and the lore of this event, but they should fire the guy, it ruined the game for everyone.
"everyone"
Reminder : You aren't everyone.
I know tons of people that enjoyed the event even with some of the issues that happened (vial issues, lobby times when vials were separate).
Do you ever post anything positive, or is it always some biased rant?
Looking forward for the event survey.
Hmm. Of course, you and I can't know everything that goes on at BHVR, so we can't assume everything. You don't have to lash out at every little change you don't like. Maybe give yourself some time to cool off before posting on the forums?
Edit: I just think you should let yourself think about things before calling for things like people being fired on the forums.
Better to test new things on us players considering we will go more in-depth than a QA will.
I paid and I want only well thought and well tested features.
* moves back to my natural habitat *
You really are toxic, aren't you? Ochido must be your best friend. I think the devs did well with the event and introduced some aspects of the game that, while they were buggy, were enjoyable to help me look forward to DBD's future. Of course, there were major issues that made the game near unplayable, but a video game will always have its ups and downs.
And it's not like it was on purpose or that they never tried to fix it. They're human as you and I are. Mistakes will be made. For your sake, please understand this.
Nobody is ever going to mistake you for them dear....wait....where'd they go? 0.o
@RuneStarr There is no such thing as positivity with this guy unless it has to do with a survivor being praised as a God.....it's sad, but c'est la vie. There will always be bad apples in the basket.
Flagged.
Damn, you really should watch out, if people can scam you so easy.
Edit: like really, who charged you for the event?!
Rainbow six siege censorship policy
DmC been rebuilt 2 times for empty criticisms from player before the lunch
Street Fighter V mess lunch
MvCi flop
I can keep going but you get it. Everyone might have issues, if everyone thinks like you every single software house would be in bankrupt by now
######### happens and well tested features? Do you think beta tester still exists? We are the betatesters, just look fallout 76, guess who's the beta testers
Oh yeah!
The F76 "We'll delete your entire game" bug.
I ######### hurt my sides from laughing, that's how unacceptable that is.