There was a forum post
There was a forum post here, but now it's gone...
There was a forum post here, but now it's gone...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
??? What was it about
Some say it vanished in a swirl of black fog and thorny, grasping legs, never to be heard from again...
Was it about tunnelling?
There was a hole here
There was a hole here
I can't believe there was a forum post.
Who would have done this?
I don't know what you are doing here but at least this is a thread not about DH, tunnelling, or camping, so good job
There was a hole here
I don't believe you. The forum isn't real, it can't hurt you.
Spackle does it again
Noooooo rip forum post :(
This forum is FULL of posts!
How could you just sit there and comment!?
my god, it's full of posts
I know which you’re talking about because when I came back to safari I still had it opened, refreshed and it said it didn’t exist
From now on, if anyone makes fun of me
I'll sandbag them
JUST LIKE THAT.