How would you want to see Myers "Modernized" or Buffed?
Curious on what things others think that Myers should receive/have reworked?
Curious on what things others think that Myers should receive/have reworked?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tier 1 should be an add-on, maybe his “meme” add-on or something. Start at tier 2 naturally.
Allow him to fully stalk to 100% then use tier 3 when he chooses to so he doesn’t have to hold stall at 99%.
give him his stalking music back please. and update Haddonfield visuals
As a Mikey main these are the changes I would love to see;
People asking for Myers changes are betting on Tombstone removal.
On release Myers was able to stalk multiple survivors at once. This was removed because "OP". If they add that back Myers would be just fine.
They recently buffed tombstone. So I doubt they'd remove it.
I wouldn't say he would be fine with just that but it would be a step in right direction at least.
I wouldn't necessarily call myself a Myers "main" but I've played him a lot and I love him, and I have some thoughts:
Something along those lines would be great- his kit is not broken and doesn't need a full overhaul, just some tweaks to bring it into line with how swiftly the game plays these days.
Meh, Tombstone just needs the removal of the "I stalked one Survivor who had some gameplay dodging around the LoS and then 99% T2 and then ran across another Survivor I hadn't even seen the whole match and then just popped T3 and Killed them"
Other than that I think it should probably be buffed to be a more reliable Mori without technical limitation counterplay (lockers, etc.), but probably cap the number of Mori's (For the Purple addon) to 1.
Buff EW3 to ungodly proportions - make him instabreak walls with walking through them, vault with medvault survivor speed, and instantly restand pallets when they are dropped on him, without any stun or slowing down. Also fully stalked survs should be aura read for 10 seconds when activating EW3.
Leave everything else as it is, maybe slightly buff stalking speeds if anything.
I love the changes you proposed. Maybe add a softcap on stalking where if you reach it you stalk at half speed that survivor instead.
The stalking cap exists IMO so you can't just farm Evil off of one bad Survivor and to make the Evil increasing cost addons make his playstyle a little different (Gotta stalk multiple people)
Perhaps Survivors that get Hooked (Or Unhookers) regain some Evil?
One bad survivor gives any killer an advantage anyway because its a weak link in the team. Take the Oni for example. One potato survivor gives him free blood all match.
But for argument's sake, they could have the stalk regenerate gradually in each survivor. Michael can stalk them out, and then the stalk builds up again if he doesn't stalk them for X amount of time.
You can't be a tap away from t3 from max stalking just one survivor. Even with tp and jmm.
But you can with 2, and there are 4.
And this morning I did that a few times with Tombstone piece (before my MMR went up and was facing people that knew how to counter it)
Ultimately it comes down to allowing minimal interaction with a Survivor for the trade-off of literally ending the Trial for them.
If there's a req that you need to fully Stalk out a Survivor, sure, that Survivor had ample time to interact with you, but atm it provides some rather unpleasant edge-cases (simply from a stalking perspective)
Sure, then down them quickly and force Survivors to deal with having to manage them being on Hook. Being able to double-up on that with his kit (if it's buffed), probably isn't the best idea.
2 Tiers, not 3.
Lower how much evil it takes to get into tier 3, a good medium between how long base Ghostface takes to expose survivors, and what it is now.
Remove the limit of evil you gain from each survivor. Just have all survivors provide evil per second, and obviously when stalking multiple survivors at once you gain evil faster.
Boom - Balanced Killer, Behavior hire me.
I think it would be really cool if he had a "predator mode" similar to Last Year the Nightmare. Basically, he can move faster and unseen but can only appear and disappear from behind corners, to mimic how he can seemingly vanish and reappear to stalk you again like in the movies.
Give him a glock.
I think Tombstone in this case is the Purple piece
Again that's something that happens with any killer when there is a bad team mate. The team suffers from their mistakes.
As a change in Michael I would like to see the following:
TIER 1
TIER 2
TIER 3
Now for a hypothetical Tier 4 meme I would like it to be that way.
TIER 4
Well, these changes I would like to see except for Tier 4 that would be a meme.