Where's all my spirit mains at?

I've been wanting to play against her since the nerf but I haven't played one. I played as her and it was pretty rough it seemed like most the time the survivors knew were I was.

Comments

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    I've been wanting to play against her since the nerf but I haven't played one. I played as her and it was pretty rough it seemed like most the time the survivors knew were I was.

    Alright, I will play her again today, happy?

    My problem is that I have to turn off everything else while playing her -> volume increase -> get deaf when someone sends me a message, if I didn't turn off everything

    So it's kinda annoying.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/290191/wheres-all-my-spirit-mains-at

    Alright, I will play her again today, happy?

    My problem is that I have to turn off everything else while playing her -> volume increase -> get deaf when someone sends me a message, if I didn't turn off everything

    So it's kinda annoying.

    As long as I get to actually play against her yes yes I am. And thank you.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2591153#Comment_2591153

    As long as I get to actually play against her yes yes I am. And thank you.

    Well, chance is small, but maybe you will be lucky, or unlucky. That depends on how good you are :D

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2591156#Comment_2591156

    Well, chance is small, but maybe you will be lucky, or unlucky. That depends on how good you are :D

    I'm not all that good high green low purple rank imo. I'm a killer main normal but lately I've been enjoying survivor so much more than killer.

  • Some Spirit mains I know don't play her without Mother Daughter Ring now.

    They are even good at hearing without Stridor, "Just no need to play her without MDR".

    You will see her eventually, not as often as before. Even in high MMR.

  • @lav3 said:

    Some Spirit mains I know don't play her without Mother Daughter Ring now.

    They are even good at hearing without Stridor, "Just no need to play her without MDR".

    You will see her eventually, not as often as before. Even in high MMR.

    It sucks that she seems to be going the way of the billy though I played against one yesterday day.

  • @lav3 said:

    Some Spirit mains I know don't play her without Mother Daughter Ring now.

    They are even good at hearing without Stridor, "Just no need to play her without MDR".

    You will see her eventually, not as often as before. Even in high MMR.

    I think they are mainly in high MMR. It's either you are good at her, or you are not where you will stop play her, because it's tortute to play then...

    As I said, I fixed Stridor nerf jut by volume increase...

  • Do I have to be spirit main to play spirit?

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Do I have to be spirit main to play spirit?

    It reminds me the thread about Killer mains being bullied. If you're not a "main", you have to leave the thread. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2591582#Comment_2591582

    It reminds me the thread about Killer mains being bullied. If you're not a "main", you have to leave the thread. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

    Yep, those are rules. We have anonymous group for bullied killer mains.

    You need to have at least 500 hours on killers, at least five games with less than 3 hooks and one game with SWF using full sabo builds, or 4x Head-on builds.

  • Me πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

  • I was once a Spirit main, believe it or not. But that was long ago.

  • When bhvr nerfs a killer, they tend to play something else.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2591588#Comment_2591588

    Yep, those are rules. We have anonymous group for bullied killer mains.

    You need to have at least 500 hours on killers, at least five games with less than 3 hooks and one game with SWF using full sabo builds, or 4x Head-on builds.

    Awww, then i have to delete my comment there since I have even a picture of a blight game on haddonfield against a Sabo squad where I got 2 hooks but i only have 273 hours playing since release in 2016. πŸ˜”

  • The issue isn't her nerfs of her anti mind game changes for me.....its that they removed items that didn't need to be removed and added useless items to her or rebadged items that did exactly the same thing as the new ones.......


    Fathers Glasses- Able to see blood trails while phased.


    Replaced with......


    Mothers Glasses- No Longer can see scratch marks (just like the Mother Daughter Ring) but instead can get a killer instinct when close to a survivor while phased.


    With the new system with her you don't get close enough to get it to trigger. The only reason I can see them removing it is that the Shadow Step boon doesn't hide blood from what i understand so she could still follow them through a boon.

  • They made her a 110% speed killer with an easily counterable power. Because release version of Trickster wasn't sad enough I guess.

    Also buffed the hell out of iron will and added shadowstep.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2591591#Comment_2591591

    Awww, then i have to delete my comment there since I have even a picture of a blight game on haddonfield against a Sabo squad where I got 2 hooks but i only have 273 hours playing since release in 2016. πŸ˜”

    Hmm, you have started early with dbd, so for that suffering, we can give you an exception.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    The issue isn't her nerfs of her anti mind game changes for me.....its that they removed items that didn't need to be removed and added useless items to her or rebadged items that did exactly the same thing as the new ones.......

    Fathers Glasses- Able to see blood trails while phased.

    Replaced with......

    Mothers Glasses- No Longer can see scratch marks (just like the Mother Daughter Ring) but instead can get a killer instinct when close to a survivor while phased.

    With the new system with her you don't get close enough to get it to trigger. The only reason I can see them removing it is that the Shadow Step boon doesn't hide blood from what i understand so she could still follow them through a boon.

    Mother’s Glasses was actually changed from the PTB that removes the scratch mark downside. It’s still a bad add on though.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2591165#Comment_2591165

    I think they are mainly in high MMR. It's either you are good at her, or you are not where you will stop play her, because it's tortute to play then...

    As I said, I fixed Stridor nerf jut by volume increase...

    While u get deaf bro ? Does it worth it?

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    When bhvr nerfs a killer, they tend to play something else.

    I cant wait for the day trapper becomes S tier!! (Becuz all others are nerfed to the ground)

  • I get deaf only when I forget to turn off Discord and Facebook. That is loud af :D

    But it helps me track footstep sounds...

  • I've been wanting to go against a Spirit since the patch but all i've been getting are Pinheads, Huntresses, Myers, and Legion. :(

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2591582#Comment_2591582

    It reminds me the thread about Killer mains being bullied. If you're not a "main", you have to leave the thread. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

    No I just want some games against her if you want to play her I would appreciate it main or not 😁