To all the friends I’ve made on here and all the people I’ve interacted with, it’s been a great 1 year on the DBD forums! Thank you to everyone for making my experience here a joy! I’ll repost this in a year when I celebrate 2 years if I hopefully don’t get banned lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy birthday
Cheers to your one year anniversary!
Post got dark quick: Ill see you next year assuming I dont get banned! :)
Happy anniversary, my friend :)
Whats your favorite time in this
hellholeforums?Meeting a bunch of people. A lot of cool people on here despite whether or not people think the place is full of drama.
True.
Sprit main together strong
Let's go!!!
Congrats on 1 year!
Happy anniversary!!!
There is no cake
Someone must make cake
Strawberry cake.
With actual strawberries.
And candles on the strawberries
yes
Happy Forum Birthday!
Happy one year with us!
I brought cake
https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1451134608876007429/photo/1
Congrats! 🎂
(That emoji is a cake, right? I'm so old, my eyesight is terrible, lol 🤣).
it is :)
Happy forum birthday! We're more than grateful to have you on here!
Thanks <3