Pharmacy rework
Since non-collectible items (lament conf., vaccine, flashbang) is a thing, maybe devs should rework pharmacy in the same way? Currently it gives green medkit, don't mind me, its not bad, but if you want to have more than 1 heal from it, you have to bring other perks like botany, ace in the hole, streetwise, built to last, etc.
So maybe it's time to rework it, something like instead of green medkit, you will get unique medkit, maybe even better than any medkit in game, not exactly this but just something good, because right now it's way better and cheaper to just bring brown medkit with brown addons and botany and overall you are going to have better perfomance with it.
Comments
can plunders give you a purple medkit with pharmacy?? thought about trying that.
Pharmacy should let you choose to search a chest normally or get a guaranteed medkit. And it should have unlimited uses so you can bring coins to make it even better.
Yes, but not on the first chest. The first chest is always a green medkit.
I think I like the idea of unique med-kit that can be only used in trial (like flashbangs, etc.). They would have faster heal and lets say enough charges to heal you twice. I think that could make it a decent perk.
My idea was to guarantee a medkit any time you search/rummage a chest while injured. That way it would actually be a decent alternative for Self-Care/Circle of Healing.
don’t make it a guaranteed green Medkit. But instead just give it higher chance of rarer Medkits overall (like Plunderers but only active when injured)
i like the idea of a Special Medkit though. But I guess that would mean you can’t take it out with you?
Honestly, I'd prefer a yellow medkit over a green.
However, if I were to rework Pharmacy, I think I would make it so that when you completely work a gen or maybe unhook a survivor, you gain a token. You can use that token to search an opened or unopened chest for a medkit.
A unique medkit would be cool. I'd also like to see it grant you an extra item slot just for this medkit, so you can use that medkit and something else.