Is there anything that causes more salt than tombstone Myers?

Comments

  • Ruin, undying, Tinkerer Blight.

    Stridor Spirit.

    NOED in general.

    I see more salt for those things than for tombstone. Usually because Michael at least has to work to get it going.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Ruin, undying, Tinkerer Blight.

    Stridor Spirit.

    NOED in general.

    I see more salt for those things than for tombstone. Usually because Michael at least has to work to get it going.

    Yeah I could be biased because he is my most played killer. I don't use meme add ons much but whenever I do people get extra crazy lol.

  • I can't believe people get salty about this, I find it hilarious to go against

  • Any form of losing really.

  • @BabuDweet said:

    I can't believe people get salty about this, I find it hilarious to go against

    True. It is a big handicap against good survivors.

    Altought I find jmm and tombstone piece alright sometimes even against decent survivors.

  • I've never seen people get salty about tombstone Myers. Pretty much mostly the stuff that Dwight mentioned.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    I've never seen people get salty about tombstone Myers. Pretty much mostly the stuff that Dwight mentioned.

    I always get messages how broken it is and other extra stuff. Which is hilarious tbh.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2586796#Comment_2586796

    I always get messages how broken it is and other extra stuff. Which is hilarious tbh.

    I could seeing people getting salty if paired with infinite tier 3 but that's A LOT of stalking.

  • Depends if your talking Tombstone or Tombstone Piece.

    I see a lot more salt with Piece than with Judith's.

  • @Dumpstick said:

    Tombstone Myers doesn't really cause that much salt.

    As Dwight mentioned Ruin/Tinker/Undying Blight is much more annoying. All Seeing Blood Wraith. Basement Hag. And any Leatherface that just Facecamps.

    These are what really cause salt. Tombstone Myers isn't salt-inducing except to newbies. People who know aren't going to get salty, they can spot a Tombstone Myers a mile away and understand why it takes so long to Tier Up, so they know to hide in the locker when he hits T3.

    I think some people don't like dying before getting hooked. Which might be understandable but considering how much stalk you need I don't get it sometimes.

  • tombstone makes me hate my team more than mikey tbh

  • I never saw anyone get salty because of Tombstone Myers. Quite the opposite, actually.

  • Tombstone is chill because your suffering isn't drawn out.

  • TM is a unicorn in 2021….doesn’t bother me. All seeing Wraith on any indoor map grinds my gears, however.

  • I don't really get salty when it comes with tombstone I more go: Oh.

    In terms of salt for me I guess in terms of when I play survivor it's hits that clearly don't look like they should have hit.

  • Face camping Bubba with NOED is the pinnacle.

  • @Clowning said:

    Face camping Bubba with NOED is the pinnacle.

    WhY uSe NoEd WiTh InStAdOwN kIlLa?

    BaBy KiLla eZ (and it was 4k probably).

  • I've seen a lot of salt for Insidious camping Bubba with NOED and Basement Trapper and Hag.