New portraits are a downgrade.

As the title says...

the person who made them should be fired.

Comments

  • ps2 lol.png

    What do you mean? You don't like PS2 graphics with no shadowns and sharp edges?

  • David is the only downgrade in my opinion. Everything else looks good

  • @landromat said:

    David is the only downgrade in my opinion. Everything else looks good

    did you just look at Feng Min and say her portrait looks good?

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2586800#Comment_2586800

    did you just look at Feng Min and say her portrait looks good?

    Yes. fight me

  • You can give valid criticism without asking for a person to get fired… maybe it would bring your Point across even better if you don’t sound like such a crybaby

  • I think the faces look good, but the hair on Feng, and a few other's looks like awkward ill fitting wigs.


    Don't fire the person, but they should definitely have worked on the images being of a nicer quality.

  • It's an older game but I feel like it should have nicer and more film accurate portraits at the least. I was disappointed by many DLC.

  • The only issues I have with Jake, Nea, and Quentin's new portraits are how bright they look. They don't fit in very well with the others. They look great, they're just too under-saturated.

    Other than that, the others look awful. Kate and Feng look like screenshots of their models posing. As for David, well, do I really have to explain his?

  • I agree they're much worse. It looks like they used the default reflective material in Blender and just called it a day.