Technician should work on every action
And not only generator repair. Healing, self-healing, sabotage, totems, all of that produce sounds, although not ultra loud, a good killer can spot a survivor because of these. Technician, while being a sweet perk, lacks of use, and this buff would make it a nice alternative in high rank when every detail matters.
Comments
bUt a TEchnICiAn RepAirs nOT heAls1!!1!!
I actually like this idea. Would make it worth considering and fit in some stealth builds.
On the same note relating to sounds though, I think they need to improve the sound on Stridor as well.
What do you think about this? Technician is my favorite perk besides sole survivor.
I do as well. Outside of chase, with every sound in the environment (fire barrel, gens, background sounds and music), it's hard to rely on Stridor breathing most of the time. During a chase, the music is too loud for Stridor injured sound to be efficient (I wanted to use it to mindgame with Pig). Outside of chase, Stridor injured sound is good, but Bloodhound and Nurse's Calling are more effective.
Heh, why not, sounds a bit weak but could work in anti-Doc builds I guess?
That buff would be on the same level as the Calm Spirit buff.
No reason behind it beside just some stupid buff to survivor for free.
How did Calm Spirit make them not scream?? Wouldn't that a buff needed for Iron Will?
So why should technician work for heals? Are survivor cyborgs now?
I think they should just add stealth mechanics to these other options, like botany knowledge can reduce noises for healing, small game reduces noises for totem breaking, and sabotage etc.
Better name would be deft hands because of the fact your careful doing a skill check and all that, but that would only really cater to people bad at skill checks, so maybe something extra like you do all these things 20/40/60% quieter