The Beast Awakens - Rift Challenge
HOW DO YOU BEAT THIS ?!
Second Question: Does anyone have a hawkins offering? I had tons of them but theyre all gone?
HOW DO YOU BEAT THIS ?!
Second Question: Does anyone have a hawkins offering? I had tons of them but theyre all gone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You just need to be undetectable while hitting a survivor 6x; not necessarily while getting the status effect from beast of prey. You could get this while using any add on, perk or killer power that grants the undetectable status effect as long as you equipt beast of prey as well.
And yeah bhvr already removed all our hawkins offerings....
Use Ghostface
I tried it. I played myers. Only BoP in tier one. I memed around and got like idk 15-20 hits and I wasn't able to get the reward. Multiple times..
I dont get why they already removed them... But okay at least I'm not crazy
Did you used him to get this challenge done?
Yeah - Beast of Prey only activated a couple of times.
So I played GF and I think this challenge is bugged. There is no way it's not.
Play one match of scratched mirror myers
ggez
Yea I already did. Mirror Myers, Myers without anything just tier one smackparty. I did with the huntress addon, with the Demogorogon ultra rare addon. Nothing is working...
Do you have Beast or Prey equipped?
Dumb question, but you never know :P
...
O_O
Same here, I can't get the challenge. I got like 20 hits with scratched mirror myers :/
Still bugged....
But DBD is in itself "a bug", so no surprises to be had.
Can confirm, its still bugged
Yup Still Bugged
Bump.
Upvote this bug report if you think it to be a bug + have not done so already.