Name says it all put in all your dbd jokes here
@MandyTalk said: I'm happy to let this thread continue, but please - no racist/homophobic stuff, thank you. And if I get nightmares from any of these pictures, I know exactly who to blame!
@MandyTalk said: I'm happy to let this thread continue, but please - no racist/homophobic stuff, thank you.
And if I get nightmares from any of these pictures, I know exactly who to blame!
lol, is it because of me and killermain
no problem i never meant anything in that way so i will be careful to make sure nothing i post is taken the wrong way
lets bring the nightmares back @alivebydeadight
@The_Crusader said: Bad jokes? Ok here's one.. "Decisive Strike".
@The_Crusader said: Bad jokes? Ok here's one..
"Decisive Strike".
God you're so boring with this
Here's a joke: Legion.is better than Freddy...due to his Rage Quit Record!
Roses are red, Violets are blue. If you T-bag me, I’ll <F> over you!
<F>
What's Dwight doing in the lockers?Self-caring his Sippery Meat!
HUEHUE
@friendlykillermain said: lets bring the nightmares back @alivebydeadight
I made a new account but, we shall
Back to the top!
oh dear i forgot of these hell spawn
What do you call a 4-Meg SWF?
A Megapocalypse
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol, is it because of me and killermain
no problem i never meant anything in that way so i will be careful to make sure nothing i post is taken the wrong way
lets bring the nightmares back @alivebydeadight
Because she don't wanna miss a Feng.
You never noed until you die
"Decisive Strike".
God you're so boring with this
Here's a joke: Legion.is better than Freddy...due to his Rage Quit Record!
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
If you T-bag me,
I’ll
<F>over you!What's Dwight doing in the lockers?
Self-caring his Sippery Meat!
HUEHUE
I made a new account but, we shall
Back to the top!
oh dear i forgot of these hell spawn
What do you call a 4-Meg SWF?
A Megapocalypse