The Kombucha mushroom people
Sitting around all day
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother pray (sugar)
I'm not there all the time you know
Some people, some people, some people
Call it insane, yeah they call it insane (sugar)
I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport
With a bullet called life, yeah, mama, called life(sugar)
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there
The Kombucha mushroom people
Sitting around all day
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother pray (sugar)
I got a gun the other day from Sako
It's cute, small, fits right in my pocket
Yeah, right in my pocket, (sugar)
My girl, you know, she lashes out at me sometimes
And I just ######### kick her, and then, ooh baby, she's ok (sugar)
People are always chasing me down
Trying to push my face to the ground
Where all they really want to do
Is suck out my mother ######### brains, my brains (sugar)
The Kombucha mushroom people
Sitting around all day
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother pray
I sit, in my desolate room, no lights, no music
Just havoc
I've killed everyone
I'm away forever, but I'm feeling better
How do I feel
What do I say
######### you, it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
######### you, it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
@alivebydeadight said:
The Kombucha mushroom people
Sitting around all day
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother pray (sugar)
I'm not there all the time you know
Some people, some people, some people
Call it insane, yeah they call it insane (sugar)
I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport
With a bullet called life, yeah, mama, called life(sugar)
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there
The Kombucha mushroom people
Sitting around all day
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother pray (sugar)
I got a gun the other day from Sako
It's cute, small, fits right in my pocket
Yeah, right in my pocket, (sugar)
My girl, you know, she lashes out at me sometimes
And I just [BAD WORD] kick her, and then, ooh baby, she's ok (sugar)
People are always chasing me down
Trying to push my face to the ground
Where all they really want to do
Is suck out my mother [BAD WORD] brains, my brains (sugar)
The Kombucha mushroom people
Sitting around all day
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother pray
I sit, in my desolate room, no lights, no music
Just havoc
I've killed everyone
I'm away forever, but I'm feeling better
How do I feel
What do I say
[BAD WORD] you, it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
[BAD WORD] you, it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i have so many more they get better and better
freddy could never do that anymore, its more off a reverse card there
does this one even need words
you will be punished for this
and we cant forget his greatest line
THATS IT PUNISHING TIME
ok I will let that one pass, we cannot forget this
i have no words fotr this one
ok that one will not pass

hmm i need more
ill just leave this here
oh you want more
The Kombucha mushroom people
Sitting around all day
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother pray (sugar)
I'm not there all the time you know
Some people, some people, some people
Call it insane, yeah they call it insane (sugar)
I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport
With a bullet called life, yeah, mama, called life(sugar)
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there
The Kombucha mushroom people
Sitting around all day
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother pray (sugar)
I got a gun the other day from Sako
It's cute, small, fits right in my pocket
Yeah, right in my pocket, (sugar)
My girl, you know, she lashes out at me sometimes
And I just ######### kick her, and then, ooh baby, she's ok (sugar)
People are always chasing me down
Trying to push my face to the ground
Where all they really want to do
Is suck out my mother ######### brains, my brains (sugar)
The Kombucha mushroom people
Sitting around all day
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother pray
I sit, in my desolate room, no lights, no music
Just havoc
I've killed everyone
I'm away forever, but I'm feeling better
How do I feel
What do I say
######### you, it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
######### you, it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
How do I feel
What do I say
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
In the end it all goes away
leatherface has the moves
that is a sexmy leathery-boi
and then you flashlight stunned
nah dis is
I actually cannot unsee my creation @friendlykillermain
what have I created.pngowo
I will boost this man
i took what you made and did stuff and now im scared
im really scared
i have killed god
JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THAT THING, ITS BEAUTIFUL
good god I did something like that with the SH portrait file
herman carter never looked better
you want a war, here is a war
sexy beast.pngso it begins
-164.22
you have a war
oh yeahhhhH.pngwhat is that thing
Ok this got intense
EZ.pnglol
Im using pixlr, what are you using that make this so...terrifying
good god
this was a little hard.jpgim using paint.net
also
pig but she was a failed abortion
im sorry
I can see dwight, but what is next to him
i think it once was ace but as you can see he is no longer among us
well then
ezpz.jpgits not easy getting channel art but this helps
yeah i think its safe to say we created the best thread on te forums
i bet you cant guess what this once was
agreed, imma download some of these