@GhostrickSpecter said:
Hmm, what kind of bad joke I can... wait, I got one!
Freddy is OP, pls nerf him...
too powerful, remove his power from game pls
i want too change the title to nightmare fuel post your creations but then i will have to wait for the post to get approved and you know how long that can take
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
survivor or killer
survivor
nea
oh no i just realized something we dont have a theme for this thread which means the mod might take us out
wrong
damn, it is wearing a flannel
do you see the high as ######### smiley face on the side
this was the original picture
before

after
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what else to nnow
claudette> @friendlykillermain said:
nea
yeah i know it was the only thing i could think of on the spot
you must do nea now, we must make a killer want to die
good idea ill get to work
here we go
i may have outdone myself with this next one
this is art to the highest degree
Quentin did not deserve that
i dont know he looks quite good
now who will be re imagined?
This thread went out of control so fast. smh
doctor needs some design
but was it worth it, yes it did
here we go
oh god, do doctor we need an abortion to look more like an abortion
good idea one dokta! comin up
a bit rushed got to go be back in some time
oh god this is terrifying
yeah i think ill modify it a bit
now who shall i give life as an ethereal nightmare from the plains of asphodel
my 666th post should be the most terrifying one so who should it be
Meg
ok one red head ginger hellspawn comin up
no do meg for 666 not 664
too late sorry
dont worrry this next one is truly the spawn of satan
yes, this is gonna be beautiful, satan will be afraid
Hmm, what kind of bad joke I can... wait, I got one!
Freddy is OP, pls nerf him...
here we go
satan is scared now, you should have done the most annoying killer in the game, kruger
too powerful, remove his power from game pls
here
i want too change the title to nightmare fuel post your creations but then i will have to wait for the post to get approved and you know how long that can take
I'm happy to let this thread continue, but please - no racist/homophobic stuff, thank you.
And if I get nightmares from any of these pictures, I know exactly who to blame!
Well at least I can feel comfort in knowing I'm not the only one up so late reading this.
But due to lack of sleep and probably old age I can't think of anything funny to add.
Stolen, but what the hell. Figured this thread needed an actual joke in among all these f*cked up pics.
What has thousands of ears but can't hear?
Coldwind Farm.
What really gets up The Shape's nose?
Bogies, man. (Or boogies for you yankies).
Edit: Minor edit to make it "funnier".
Rin released a song the other week - it hasn't sold well. Vocals are a bit pitchy, but it has a great hook.
(back in 1.9.7 patch i thought of this)
What was The Shapes nickname when he was preforming in a talent contest?
Magic mike