I love the pumpkins.

I find kicking them highly satisfying. Going to miss them when they're gone. They need to be included every year now ๐ŸŽƒ

Comments

  • Same. I didn't even realise you could kick them at first. I think it's a really simple, but effective thing that they've added, that makes the Midnight Grove event more engaging.

  • Fully agreed. The fact that thereโ€™s 3 different effects is great too, even if they donโ€™t last long enough to have any real impact.

  • What is the effect of the pumpkin ๐ŸŽƒ?

  • I wish we could have them the whole year, but when an event is in, they change for something else. I like the chance of the haste effect, gives something else to do.

  • Same. The pumpkins are one of my favorite things in this event.

  • I enjoy kicking them way more than I expected I would

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I enjoy kicking them way more than I expected I would

    same here it's so much fun.

  • Its like a stress relief, running up and volleying the pumpkin wishing it was a killers head. Fun.

  • @SloppyVoldemort said:

    I wish we could have them the whole year, but when an event is in, they change for something else. I like the chance of the haste effect, gives something else to do.

    Put it into Feedback and Suggestions.

    Could be a new Map Augment Offering type.

    (Only one Map Augment is consumed if multiple are brought of the same type)

    Now that the Blight Event series is over, utilize the Pustula Petals as the base for the new Offering:


    Pustula Petal - Ultra Rare Map Augmnet (Permanent)

    • Evokes distant memories which encroach into the Trial
    • Small cankerous growths spawn within the Trial grounds
    • Crushing these growths as either Survivor or Killer has a chance to Haste or Hinder


    Could also turn the Cursed Seed Event Offering into a conditional Offering that can be used outside of the event as well (to encourage mass hoarding of them as a kinda "status" symbol like the Anniversary cakes)

    Cursed Seed - Event Map Augment (Event Only)

    • During the Event, spawns additional Tangled Hooks and Generators.
    • Outside of the Event, spawns pumpkins that grant bonus BP and has a chance to Haste or Hinder.


  • Despite all my rage im still just a rat in a cage!!!

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I find kicking them highly satisfying. Going to miss them when they're gone. They need to be included every year now ๐ŸŽƒ

    yes, they are awesome. Like it :)

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Despite all my rage im still just a rat in a cage!!!

    Nice wordplay pun.

  • You know why it's fun? It's you doing something besides Generators. Devs need to another side objective for Survivors to do, even if it is small. Shaves the stress off of Killer and adds variety to the game.

  • Deathslinger shoots them. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Iblove kicking them but I've only gotten haste 1x. How do they work?

  • @MrCrazyCat62 said:

    Iblove kicking them but I've only gotten haste 1x. How do they work?

    The treat pumpkins give you haste. The thick pumpkins give you hinder. And normal pumpkins do nothing. These effects are the same for both killer and survivor.

  • It feels wrong kicking pumpkins when I play Mikey. I feel like he would love the pumpkins and want them all over the map.