What new killer would you like to see?

Pinhead in my opinion is an underwhelming killer, but the fact that he's here at all is monumental. Who would you like to see enter The Entities realm, and what kind of perks would they have?

Comments

  • Its not that i want to see a particular killer but i want a killer with a power like the one freddy used to have.

  • I said this a few times, but I'd kill for an Alien Chapter. I've even made a concept for it

    DbD Chapter Concept: Alien (WIP) New Killer: The Hive A hive of Killers, The Hive's Queen is able to set up Nests and send out its Drones using its Power Queen's Orders. With the help of their 3 Perks Isolation, Ambush Predator and Hex: Perfect Organism, they're able to isolate their targets, a...


  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    I said thia a few times, but I'd kill for an Alien Chapter. I've even made a concept for it

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/10odyRotI_m_KHcJ93GE6NnEhSlppreNjEG4YEV4CMvY/edit?usp=drivesdk

    Ohhhhhh ######### yessssss.

    @pyramidheadmain6233 said:

    Pinhead in my opinion is an underwhelming killer, but the fact that he's here at all is monumental. Who would you like to see enter The Entities realm, and what kind of perks would they have?

    I like Pinhead and his concept.

    New killer - Alien/Xenomorph

    Original - Werewolf, Vampire (If built correctly could be cool).

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    I said thia a few times, but I'd kill for an Alien Chapter. I've even made a concept for it

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/10odyRotI_m_KHcJ93GE6NnEhSlppreNjEG4YEV4CMvY/edit?usp=drivesdk

    Dude this is actually incredible. I'm making a killer concept too, is it okay if I use the way you formatted yours? Like how you positioned the photo and attributes and all that? I'm not gonna copy any of the data of course, I just like how you built the structure itself.

  • Alien of course ! Remember my predictions, it will be next year anniversary 😉

  • An original killer related to an ancient civilisation (Medieval Knight, Aztec, Viking...) or a steampunk cyborg or even robot.

  • I would like to see an alien killer or a candy man killer but if it was original i would like to see a killer based off a prison warden or a werewolf

  • I want Chucky in the game. They could definitely do it since we have Victor. We could have either Chucky as the killer, or maybe the killer is Charles Lee Ray and there are Good Guy boxes around the map where when called upon, Chucky comes out and can run around and stab nearby survivors to inflict deep wounds or something.

  • I can't think of any licenses I'd want to see come to the game as a full on new Killer, mostly because I'm not that familiar with horror, but I'd love to see more skins along the same lines as the Crypt TV skins.

    Complete pipe dream, but I'd actually spend money on cosmetics for the first time if they did a Grand Highblood from Homestuck for Oni, or a Damara Megido for Spirit...

  • Licensed: Candyman, because last year had loads of Candyman-like teases and it built the hype for it, the new movie came out and brought back the Candyman franchise

    Original: I'd love a Spider themed killer, mostly because the Observer's Archive cutscenes have been showing large Spiders lately, the newest one even shows a Spider-Human hybrid in his realm, not a memory like the last one

  • @pyramidheadmain6233 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2579196#Comment_2579196

    Dude this is actually incredible. I'm making a killer concept too, is it okay if I use the way you formatted yours? Like how you positioned the photo and attributes and all that? I'm not gonna copy any of the data of course, I just like how you built the structure itself.

    It's all good. I'm pretty sure I didn't invent this format and I'm using it because it works for me. Be sure to @ me when you finish that concept. I'd love to check it out

  • The goo stuff from Splinter. I dunno how it'd work, but watching it creep along the environment would be very cool.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2579280#Comment_2579280

    It's all good. I'm pretty sure I didn't invent this format and I'm using it because it works for me. Be sure to @ me when you finish that concept. I'd love to check it out

    DbD Chapter Concept: The Ambassador (oc) New Killer: The Victim Difficulty: Intermediate Fearsome killer who stops at nothing to slay those who have wronged him. His special perks; “Victimization,” “Intercoder,”and “Dehumanization,” allow him to turn pain into power, and muscle through obstruct...


    Not done yet, but here's what I'm going for, I hope you like it. I need to nerf the perks a little, and write the addons

  • I know this sounds dumb but, I want the Green Goblin in Dbd just so I can make Spider-Man quotes the entire time I play. And throw pumpkin bombs at those who anger me.

  • This is a good topic!


    I am disappointed that this game still does not have a clock, robot, golem, or magician killer.

  • I would love to see the headless horseman

  • Licensed:

    - xenomorph

    - candy man

    - wish master

    - frank the rabbit

    - slender man


    Original:

    - vampire

    - werewolf

    - plague doctor

    - Crampus

  • That's a cool concept, I love the idea of having a Power that punishes Survivors for doing good and stunning you but at the same time that is his big weakness. If Survivors predrop Pallets you're not getting your Power. Otherwise, for the text on Dehumanization, instead of Furious Lunge, you could write Special Attacks. That way it fits more with current Perks we have in game

  • I really wanna see Werewolf...

  • Its a pipedream but I would be stoked to see Pumpkinhead!

  • Something that uses flamethrower or some freez effects. That would be super unique and interesting imo. But prob never gona happen since it would be rly hard to make or balance.

  • Who it is doesnt matter to me but i would like a killer whos fun to play AND go against. A strong killer yes great but annoying to go against not so much. The last few have been annoying, not strong........annoying, makes me not want to face it.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2579196#Comment_2579196

    Ohhhhhh ######### yessssss.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/288833/what-new-killer-would-you-like-to-see

    I like Pinhead and his concept.

    New killer - Alien/Xenomorph

    Original - Werewolf, Vampire (If built correctly could be cool).

    Vampire killer sounds very cool so lets pray if one comes its potential wont be wasted.

    I still want Jason. It'd be dayum amazing if he could switch styles or something like that. Like between stealth and complete terror. And oh gosh those ki ki ma ma ambient sounds.

  • Liscenced

    Chucky, Pennywise, candyman, Jason, Slenderman, More crypt TV, fearstreet maybe as skins, happy deathday.

    Original

    Pirate, Knight, cultist, a widow, Mummy, teacher,

  • Licensed?

    Jason, Candyman (90s), Chucky (in some form) and Alien. That's it. I'll be happy. Would like a Hostel chapter, but the probability of that happening is highly doubtful.

    Unlicensed?

    Killers influenced by

    -vampires

    -werewolves

    -killer cyborg

    -puppet

    -spider

  • I want to see a werewolf! I think it would be cool if they made a bulky dog like creature that can leap over the walls to get survivors! Or even crawl over the walls! I want it to (like the pig) have no terror radius while like this! I want it to howl! I would gladly give up pig for a wolfy!

  • Scissorman from clock tower

  • @Nea_dark said:

    I know it’s been mentioned a lot but here are some ideas.

    This game is missing a werewolf 🐺

    Werewolf

    Power   Snarling leap attack 

    Causes the survivor injury and to grow hair and howl giving away his position.

    Perks 

    Bad moon

    After hooking a survivor 3 times

    The next hits will cause injury & destroy any item being carried by the survivor.

    Frightmare

    You have the ability to destroy 

    Chests after hooking a survivor.

    activates every 90 seconds.

    Full moon

    After 3 generators are repaired 

    you have the ability to unleash a large howl causing all lockers to open removing any survivors that are hiding and revealing aura for 2/3/4 seconds.

    @not_Queen

    A werewolf ^^

    And a jester

    @Nea_dark said:

    We need more creepy killers like the originals along with some jump scares.

    The trickster looks like he stepped out of a 90s arcade fighter, but I digress.

    So I’ll leave this out there.

    The Jester.

    He will look non human with beady black eyes. If you have seen the film cats eye, imagine a similar look to the troll.

    The Jester has bells on his hat you can hear,uses a wavey dagger and laughs hysterically,very creepy looking.

    Power, peek a boo

    You have the ability to hide in a locker for an unrelenting surprise attack.

    Cannot hide in basement.

    Perks

    Blended

    2 hatches spawn one has a mincer unknowingly,animation of blood spurting out when a survivor enters. 3 seconds to reactivate so another survivor may enter believing it’s safe.

    This may require the hatch going back to the previous version or when the perk is selected the hatches will be like previous.

    Jack in the box

    When a survivor opens a chest there is a surprise waiting.

    (A mini version of the killer pops out and strikes the survivor)

    Causes injury.

    Killer must activate a chosen chest. Once per trial.

    I’ve lost my marbles

    Place marbles in a generator to trigger an explosion and alert.

    Once a survivor starts repairs there’s a loud bang and marbles fly everywhere.

    Can be used once every 180 seconds.

    New Survivor

    He is a supernatural expert and dresses Victorian.

    Perks

    I see you

    A tracking blow dart to fire at a killer to reveal aura to all survivors until it’s pulled out. Killer can only see the blow dart when hooking or entering a basement. You have 1 dart don’t miss.

    You have no power over me

    Auras of all survivors are revealed to each other and hidden from the killer.

    activates when last generator has popped.

    Activates for 40/50/60

    Fear not

    You have the ability to use your torch while on the hook and drop items from the hook for fellow survivors.

    This will add more fun to the game for both sides and bring back the element of horror/jump scares.

    @not_Queen


    Vote up to make it happen.

  • @pyramidheadmain6233 said:

    Pinhead in my opinion is an underwhelming killer, but the fact that he's here at all is monumental. Who would you like to see enter The Entities realm, and what kind of perks would they have?

    Realy? I play him and have tons of fun with him. He has the right feeling for me and honestly as long as the Killer feels good to play I could not care less about how strong it is. I take a good feeling that only gets 1-2 kills over a 4k clunky monster (hi Twins) everyday. But feeling is personal after all.

    Now about which Killer am i excited?

    Never going to happen but a Bloodborn DLC would be quit nice. There are many boss monsters there that would be very interesting and fitting into DbDs theme as long as you do not take the enldich beings themself. "Micolash, Honst of the Nightmare" or "Father Gascoinge" would be intersting Killers.

    Micolash could come with the "Nightmare of Mensis" as a map which would be an indoor map of course but fullfil my dream of a university style map.

    No sure about abilities for them but they would be a blast.


    A more realistic but still unlikely idea would be Scissorman from the Clocktower or NightCry video game. His ability should be some kind of stealth, maybe letting him enter a locker and then exiting another while getting stealth for a short time. His secondary ability should allow him to dash forwards and injure survivors with his scissor, slowing their action speed after healing from the hit to full health thus empathising wounding multiple survivors and playing with his food.


    I do not have any realistic takes on this matter. But if I had to guess I would say that many horror games are now also capable of being interduced into DbD. New perks are going to include more Boon Totems and more Scourge Hooks of course.

  • @pyramidheadmain6233 said:

    Pinhead in my opinion is an underwhelming killer, but the fact that he's here at all is monumental. Who would you like to see enter The Entities realm, and what kind of perks would they have?

    maybe the doctor from outlast one, i feel like he could be quite terrifying and could have some cool perks. Like nemesis, they should have variants walk around that can cause damage to you.

  • Predator with heat vision 😎

  • Somekind of Necromancer.

  • The Wendigo from Until Dawn would be cool

  • As far as licenced goes i would love to see Chucky.

    For original either something fire related or a bug/spider-human hybrid.

    That spider hybrid could very much become a reality judging from some of the archive video's

  • Some kind of new trap based killer. This probably sounds dumb, but maybe a painter that can paint traps onto walls, that will lash out at survivors if they run by.

  • Krampus in Christmas town

  • Phil swift

    tombstone tape.PNG

    A combination of myers and bubba

    he stalks you waiting for you to buy flexseal and if you don't he deals a lot of damage with his chainsaw and kills you with the all new tombstone tape

    and yes this is my real answer