Refined Serum and Broken Bulb Issue
They both still say "Moderately" and do not give real values ๐ก๐ก๐ก my event is ruineddddd
Tagged:
BHVR
They both still say "Moderately" and do not give real values ๐ก๐ก๐ก my event is ruineddddd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Event needs to be pushed back until this is fixed!
๐ก๐คฌ๐ก
I am considerably upset by this.
Weird, I am Moderately upset by this!
๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
That what happen when you do copy and paste on your ######### event
This is Tremendously
dissapointingdisappointingThat mistake will Slightly ruin the event
Also, Is dissapointing spelled with 2 "s" or 1, neither looks right.
I am slightly intrigued by this
It is spelled with one s.
Dis-appointing.
God thats why none looked right, thanks ๐
don't be sad, there is certainly a 4% chance of luck that this will be fixed :p
If I don't know the exact percentage that friendly ghosts in my life will be increased by if I run the Will O Wisp, then what will I do?