Community is cancer
People who calls for buffs and nerfs left and right should not be able to write at all. Like recent change for spirit . We get new killer and in 2 weeks or so she gets buffed / nerfed whatever like why really? Is 2 weeks enough to know how to play against / as some particular killer.
Comments
Can I get an F for my good boi Freddy
The spirit changes were perfect. Im surprised how well thought the buffs were, they knew what they were doing with spirit.
F for Freddy
Everything always gets either buffed or nerfed . It keeps going on and on just because some people didnt like it cant play against it / with it.
Unless, of course, you prefer to only see the same killer on rank 1.
Survivors should honestly vote for killer buffs. It's in their own interest.
2 weeks to completely understand killer?
I like Rin's buffs as both a killer and survivor and they were well balanced, she does seem to need just that tiny oomph here and there but nothing major.
To each his or her own it must be held true or 1 mans trash is another man's treasure.
for me it's Trapper my main I started out with, then I started on Pig, Myers, and now Rin who I love playing as and I just started playing Doctor. I've still got to play Hag and Freddy who I should like. I can just never like Billy, Bubba or Nurse at all. I don't play huntress enough to get good with her either.
I can't help thinking that it must be a little heartbreaking for the devs that their official forum is just full to the brim of people complaining about everything. No matter what they do, or don't do, people ######### on and moan.
The actual constructive threads, with decent ideas and sensible conversation, and fun threads, are often lost amongst the endless whining.
The Spirit changes were intended from the start. They released her in the state she was because they couldn't make the necessary changes. They weren't buffs; you're just bad.
I just lurk that for the memes and videos.
Im bad because i called her improvements after 2 weeks of release buffs?
Because you called her intended state a buff, yes.
Yes, because as Orion pointed out already, they weren't buffs as such. The only actual "buffs" she got were a cool-down reduction to 15 seconds for her Powers (instead of the former 20 seconds) and the Prayer Beads Bracelet to eliminate all phasing sounds. Everything else was intended from the start. The sole reason it wasn't ready then was that the sound interactions with the Terror Radius turned out to be more complicated to program than the devs anticipated.
Im not every day hero on forums here i didnt know that . Reducing cooldown speed was a buff though
So you admittedly threw out a baseless opinion instead of even trying to figure out why she was "buffed"?
My thread is not about spirit in particular its about that we always going to get balance changes just because people complain. Have you read it ?
That's as true as saying that the more people (ab)use an exploit, the quicker it gets fixed. In other words, it's patently false.
This is even more true when it comes to balance, just DC and Reviewbomb until a mid-tier Killer gets beaten up with the Nerfhammer like Freddy.
Most of the time its just because they adjust the game for literally rank 20s and thats just annoying, to see how the game works you have to look at higher ranks, but hey, why work for the ppl that support your game. same with rank reset and devotions, just useless like most of the stuff. nice ideas but thats it
I say, what madness is before us today!
She never got nerfed.
She was just designed as a horrible killer frmo the beginning (the nerf was a bugfix actually), so the devs buffed her now because noone plays her
This simply cannot be true! I have contested far more Spirit's then I have seen clowns.
Clown isnt even part of the game anymore, that doesnt count
Perhaps I am merely mad, 'tis not uncommon for peasants to misinterpret things.
You see, far too many of the players of this game want easier matches. However, since an easier match for one side results for a harder match for the other many players just pick a side and bicker until they tire themselves out.
I for one just try to find balance.
Yeah, since you're new let me give you a tip. Use @Username to mention another forum user. 9 times out of 10 this will notify them if you can't quote them.
Also, I think the survivor hopping off of your shoulder is just a result of them struggling for too long.
Asking for buffs left and right without good reason
can I get a D, can I get an A, can I get a R, can I get a N, what does that spell
Press f to pay respects to OUR sweater boi