For Honor crossover

For Honor gets Trapper in DBD game mode for event, DBD gets a charm. 😂 For Honor had stream where they talked with Cote, showed the event, and shared charm code (forhonor) that you can use starting Oct 22.

https://www.twitch.tv/forhonorgame/v/1182037866?sr=a&t=957s

_20211020_134334.JPG


Comments

  • I am a little disappointed that Dbd only got a useless charm to celebrate their third legitimate crossover with another game. This time a game adopting their the dbd style rather than dbd adopting theirs.

    Then again you gotta ask what on earth Dbd could have taken from For Honor. Definitely no skins/armour, Definitely no killers though I would have loved a warmonger themed killer. Definitely not an event add on but instead a measly charm

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I am a little disappointed that Dbd only got a useless charm to celebrate their third legitimate crossover with another game. This time a game adopting their the dbd style rather than dbd adopting theirs.

    Then again you gotta ask what on earth Dbd could have taken from For Honor. Definitely no skins/armour, Definitely no killers though I would have loved a warmonger themed killer. Definitely not an event add on but instead a measly charm

    Who wouldn't want to see Trapper/Oni in Centurion/Shugoki garb?

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I am a little disappointed that Dbd only got a useless charm to celebrate their third legitimate crossover with another game. This time a game adopting their the dbd style rather than dbd adopting theirs.

    Then again you gotta ask what on earth Dbd could have taken from For Honor. Definitely no skins/armour, Definitely no killers though I would have loved a warmonger themed killer. Definitely not an event add on but instead a measly charm

    Trapper in a knights outfit

  • As someone who has had a lot of fun paying For Honor, I'm glad to see this crossover.

  • Ngl, our half of the event sounds pretty lame. Just a charm?

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I am a little disappointed that Dbd only got a useless charm to celebrate their third legitimate crossover with another game. This time a game adopting their the dbd style rather than dbd adopting theirs.

    Then again you gotta ask what on earth Dbd could have taken from For Honor. Definitely no skins/armour, Definitely no killers though I would have loved a warmonger themed killer. Definitely not an event add on but instead a measly charm

    For Honor has some really sick cosmetics. Like you said, it's a shame we only get a charm.

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I am a little disappointed that Dbd only got a useless charm to celebrate their third legitimate crossover with another game. This time a game adopting their the dbd style rather than dbd adopting theirs.

    Then again you gotta ask what on earth Dbd could have taken from For Honor. Definitely no skins/armour, Definitely no killers though I would have loved a warmonger themed killer. Definitely not an event add on but instead a measly charm

    I would have loved a bunch of skins, it feels like half the cast is from the past anyway it'd be super neat to have armored killers running around instead of just Oni.

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I am a little disappointed that Dbd only got a useless charm to celebrate their third legitimate crossover with another game. This time a game adopting their the dbd style rather than dbd adopting theirs.

    Then again you gotta ask what on earth Dbd could have taken from For Honor. Definitely no skins/armour, Definitely no killers though I would have loved a warmonger themed killer. Definitely not an event add on but instead a measly charm

    Probably could've had a skin or atleast a skin inspired by For Honor.

  • To everyone who's disappointed that DBD is only getting a charm, consider: None of the other crossovers have gone both ways, it's always been something from one property being put into DBD and nothing from DBD being put into that property (save for the Meg scream in RE8)

    Makes sense it'd be the same when it happens the other way around, right?

  • Shugoki skin for Oni


    Plague basically has a flail, so a variant of the female conqueror could have been pretty neat

  • Even if it's just as simple as updating the Trapper and Huntress Mori

  • Hahahaha if BHVR was actively trying to make this an underwhelming crossover, they literally couldn't have done the job any better. This was the absolute bare minimum

    It's like you go to a restaurant, and the waiter says "hey, want a free sandwich?" You say yes, and then are given 2 slices of bread and nothing else. Yeah... I guess... that's technically still a sandwich, but I expected something a bit more

  • @Zwergz112 said:

    Even if it's just as simple as updating the Trapper and Huntress Mori

    Those are so brutal and satisfied to watch.

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I am a little disappointed that Dbd only got a useless charm to celebrate their third legitimate crossover with another game. This time a game adopting their the dbd style rather than dbd adopting theirs.

    Then again you gotta ask what on earth Dbd could have taken from For Honor. Definitely no skins/armour, Definitely no killers though I would have loved a warmonger themed killer. Definitely not an event add on but instead a measly charm

    A killer would have been kinda cool

  • NGL, surfs couldn’t really get much, but don’t you dare try to tell me they couldn’t do any killer cosmetics, or even have the warmonger herself as a licensed killer. They could have done a samurai skin for oni, or even a Viking skin for huntress. For Honor even released a new map, Dbd could have too. There was just so much they could’ve done. Instead they just give us a generic helmet charm.

  • Any time I see a charm is a reward or such, I instantly check out. Only charm I have cared about is the Pride charm because it is highly visible and actually represents something. Charms in general are a lazy form of content creation.

  • This is pathetic

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I am a little disappointed that Dbd only got a useless charm to celebrate their third legitimate crossover with another game. This time a game adopting their the dbd style rather than dbd adopting theirs.

    Then again you gotta ask what on earth Dbd could have taken from For Honor. Definitely no skins/armour, Definitely no killers though I would have loved a warmonger themed killer. Definitely not an event add on but instead a measly charm

    nothing are you sure about that phrase? Especially *no skin* like idk maybe give the survivors a for honor inspired outfit that looks like the AI? Give Trapper a knight Legendary skin and maybe Oni a Shigoki skin? Like Oni and Shigoki are literally the same character. Remember the point of a legendary skin is to change the model and you don't need to be able to mix them since linked cosmetics are a thing now. Like i wanna understand your second part of that commant but i don't see it

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I am a little disappointed that Dbd only got a useless charm to celebrate their third legitimate crossover with another game. This time a game adopting their the dbd style rather than dbd adopting theirs.

    Then again you gotta ask what on earth Dbd could have taken from For Honor. Definitely no skins/armour, Definitely no killers though I would have loved a warmonger themed killer. Definitely not an event add on but instead a measly charm

    Could have bring a map from the For Honor universe... Just a charm, sad.

  • That charm is awesome! Never played For Honor because it doesn't look that fun. Gimme that charm though 😆

  • Well since all our events these years sucks hard I am not even suprised.

    Good old days where events were unique or at least gave people different objective and chance to earn many cosmetics.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    That charm is awesome! Never played For Honor because it doesn't look that fun. Gimme that charm though 😆

    Saved yourself at lot of frustration I assure you

  • Charms are the worst thing to happen to this game

    It's just garbage content

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Charms are the worst thing to happen to this game

    It's just garbage content

    Not just in this game. Most game charms are pointless.

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I am a little disappointed that Dbd only got a useless charm to celebrate their third legitimate crossover with another game. This time a game adopting their the dbd style rather than dbd adopting theirs.

    Then again you gotta ask what on earth Dbd could have taken from For Honor. Definitely no skins/armour, Definitely no killers though I would have loved a warmonger themed killer. Definitely not an event add on but instead a measly charm

    They could easily take skins.

    Raider -> Huntress

    Shugoki -> Oni

    Orochi -> Legion? not sure about this one, but it would be possible with tanto, instead of katana.

    I think it would be possible to have survivor legendary skins with for honor theme too.

    I really enjoyed For Honor for few years, so I was really hyped about this, I'm not sure I was ever more disappointed.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Charms are the worst thing to happen to this game

    It's just garbage content

    I actually love charms and it's the reason I bought the DBD premium pass :P

  • @bm33 said:

    For Honor gets Trapper in DBD game mode for event, DBD gets a charm. 😂 For Honor had stream where they talked with Cote, showed the event, and shared charm code (forhonor) that you can use starting Oct 22.

    https://www.twitch.tv/forhonorgame/v/1182037866?sr=a&t=957s

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PDCWPFHVTE4N/20211020-134334-jpg.jpg

    To be fair they never announced this cooperation as anything big for the DbD site as far as I remember. This has been a rumor and it has been said that there will be something but we never got to know anything about skins, event, killers or more.

    That said the For Honore side got a pretty good event from this. It looks fun and there is nothing bad about this. Sure a bit more love for our side would be nice but I will wait until I see the Halloween event.

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I am a little disappointed that Dbd only got a useless charm to celebrate their third legitimate crossover with another game. This time a game adopting their the dbd style rather than dbd adopting theirs.

    Then again you gotta ask what on earth Dbd could have taken from For Honor. Definitely no skins/armour, Definitely no killers though I would have loved a warmonger themed killer. Definitely not an event add on but instead a measly charm

    Imagine expecting BHVR to put in any work lol, all they do is release the bare minimum (if we're lucky) then call us toxic for getting upset at barely working content if any.

  • So not only did For Honor do the game mode they also have a specific DBD battle pass with bunch of DBD inspired cosmetics/effects and DBD executions/signatures/effects that can be bought with in game currency. Here's couple screen shots.

    _20211023_142003.JPG _20211023_141949.JPG _20211023_141929.JPG _20211023_141917.JPG _20211023_135938.JPG _20211023_145617.JPG _20211023_145636.JPG _20211023_145709.JPG _20211023_145721.JPG


    Also the Trapper's kill animation in For Honor is different than his mori animation in DBD.

  • Would have been a cool Trapper mask but no.

  • I think a For Honor skin for Trapper would have been fair. For Honor does get Trapper and Huntress cosmetics, and moves, and has Trapper spawn on the map as an entity fighting both teams, though Trapper is only in it for like 2 weeks. A skin is the least they could have shot for.