( Pig Q ) Is this bannable or a tactical move ?
hey,
I need your help and I'm a little confused right now....
I just had a game against Amanda ( the Pig ) and when I tried to disarm my trap she crouched down and blocked the jigsaw box. The result was: that my timer kept ticking and I couldn't do anything. I died... ( trap exploded) Is this a refusal of a normal gameplay and therefore reportable or bannable ? or is this a legitimate strategy ?
greetings
Comments
It's allowable.
Someone apparently reported me and recorded footage to Behavior, and as you might have guessed, no ban.
As far as I'm aware, this is a legitimate strategy as you will eventually die from your RBT, similar to slugging on the ground for 4 minutes.
Legit strategy <although looked down upon by the community> but it is not bannable.
100% legitimate tactic.
No stopping of game progress occurred at any point. Your accessibility was denied.
It's like slugging until bleed out, not bannable.
Also, it was the last box I had to search. Allright than. Thx all for your answers guys <3
I can't find it, but I actually DO remember a moderator saying this wasn't bannable. It's a dick move (Similar to facecamping people to death with 5 gens left), but not bannable.
Until a person is faced with death, it's impossible to tell whether they have what it takes to survive.
She's trying to kill you and bodyblocking is as much part of killer gameplay as is for survivors. It's a mean thing to do but completely legit.
I don't look down on it - It's usually a throw.
Legit, and really funny, used to be even stronger when you could reduce the total boxes from 4 to 2 but its been weakened by the recent patch
It's not bannable, I would have been banned a milion times.
I doubt it's bannable, but I wish it was. It's just a jerk thing to do.